GT7 is just GT Sport+ (Trailer Breakdown)

Damn if you do damn if you don't

May be they should have shown the 1 min trailer only. In the other thread some people were complaining about gfx, no reflection on lake etc ... The programmers are still working on it. The game is WIP. Probably in alpha or pre alpha stage and people have already started complaining and hating on it :banghead:

GT7 was supposed to drop in November, it’s been pushed back. Guessing it’s going to be released beginning of 2021. It’s not that far away

GT7 was supposed to drop in November, it’s been pushed back. Guessing it’s going to be released beginning of 2021. It’s not that far away
1280px-Citation-needed.svg.png

Yes

News outlets spreading rumors while stating they are rumors, not an official confirmation from PD about the release window for this game

2nd try: What confirmations on release dates and delays are you considering for making that post?

Yes

News outlets spreading rumors while stating they are rumors, not an official confirmation from PD about the release window for this game

2nd try: What confirmations on release dates and delays are you considering for making that post?

I think it’s more of the same from PD, it’s supposed be done except it isn’t. Expecting a Spring 2021 release date

I feel like it’s worse that you’re resorting to insults just because people are calling you out

Insults? I haven't insulted anyone. I just think that you are being entirely basic and your arguments aren't well thought out.

Game news outlets often get insider information, I don't consider it merely rumor when all news sites cite the same release date.
I consider it merely rumour when all news sites cite the same single tweet about the same release date.

Also as a side note. GT7 is racist and I have proof from the trailer.

I found out that Polyphony Digital is racist and I have totally unrefutable proof. Both Sarah and Rupert are white, all the audiences in the photos are white, and there are only TWO Japanese drivers in the Trial Mountain gameplay. They only care about white people. It's so obvious even though I'm only wildly speculating on this wake up sheeple!

upload_2020-6-12_17-11-17.png
upload_2020-6-12_17-11-37.png
upload_2020-6-12_17-12-10.png

Gran Turismo 6 and Gran Turismo Sport ran online concurrently and did not share anything. Gran Turismo 5 and Gran Turismo 6 also ran online concurrently and did not share any events.

To claim that GT7 will use the same daily events, sport mode, or physics is pure conjecture, and to argue that you've somehow discovered some hidden fact is laughably preposterous.

I'd also point out that despite the menu item being labeled as "GT Sport Live" the actual icon says "Gran Turismo Live", as it also uses in Gran Turismo Sport. In fact, Gran Turismo Sport uses the term "Sport Mode" for these Daily Races/FIA/Time Trials, a title which is not shown at all in this menu screen.

So, yes, "Sport Mode" in GT7 will be the core of the game, but to claim that it will just be Gran Turismo Sport in new skin has no basis in fact.

I also absolutely guarantee you that once GT7 is released, that GT Sport will no longer be used for the tournaments.

Uh, it clearly says "GT Sport Live"

It's because Multiplayer will be renamed "GT Sport"

Basis of fact, I watched the trailer and the gameplay is identical with the same physics.

Uh, it clearly says "GT Sport Live"

It's because Multiplayer will be renamed "GT Sport"

Basis of fact, I watched the trailer and the gameplay is identical with the same physics.

I know, reading is difficult. The ICON says Gran Turismo Live.

See?

i1d3A2bBFMCGIb.jpg

There is no such thing as "GT Sport Live" in Gran Turismo Sport.

Multiplayer is likely to be the Online Lobbies. Sport Mode has always been separate from the online lobbies.

Back