GT7 logo might have been leaked

Canada
Canada
https://www.thesixthaxis.com/2020/05/20/gran-turismo-7-ps5-gt7-playstation-5-launch-games/

InstaNext.jpg

It goes without saying though, take it with a grain of salt, it can easily be fake.

Last edited:
Yes of course a random Instagram account will have the GT7 logo before Sony have even acknowledged the existence of the game good job guys we found it

I thought it was a random account too, but apparently they're an official company that makes professional sim cockpits. https://www.nextlevelracing.com/

Could just be their social media guy having fun lol.

Then again, Jordan recently hinted he knows some stuff and that GT7 will have a lot of people talking...

I thought it was a random account too, but apparently they're an official company that makes professional sim cockpits. https://www.nextlevelracing.com/

Could just be their social media guy having fun lol.

Then again, Jordan recently hinted he knows some stuff and that GT7 will have a lot of people talking...
That's exactly my reasoning, they probably know something we don't.
Imagine motion sim compatibility in GT7...

Logo looks fake.
Still, we will get another GT game but history repeats itself like GT6.
Might get overlooked because of next gen consoles.

Leaning towards real. Especially after their explanation.

This is not a logo that has been circulating the internet.

It is absolutely plausible that they would have gotten the logo ahead of time if they were producing hardware that featured it.

Stuff like this happens a lot actually. The shape of upcoming phones is oftentimes leaked by 3rd Party case manufacturers for example.

And they are an official partner.

TeamReal - yay.

Last edited:
It makes no sense that it would be a "mock logo from the internet". In that case it would probably be among the top 10 Google results for "Gran Turismo 7 logo", yet that logo is nowhere to be found. It's real, they made a mistake. And I am excited! :gtpflag:

The logo is quite well balanced, which also makes me think it's real. They did NOT get this from the internet as they said, and why would they make an elaborate mock up? It's more than likely PD have already shared assets with peripheral manufacturers and other partners.

oWuFuUY.png

Last edited:
It makes no sense that it would be a "mock logo from the internet". In that case it would probably be among the top 10 Google results for "Gran Turismo 7 logo", yet that logo is nowhere to be found. It's real, they made a mistake. And I am excited! :gtpflag:

The logo is quite well balanced, which also makes me think it's real. They did NOT get this from the internet as they said, and why would they make an elaborate mock up? It's more than likely PD have already shared assets with peripheral manufacturers and other partners.

oWuFuUY.png

I feel sorry for them but at least they're the heroes for giving us HYPE AGAIN.

oWuFuUY.png

I see what you've done, and your analysis is interesting, but there are hundreds of thousands of people that are experienced graphic designers that could very quickly produce a convincing, balanced and professional logo using that approach

However the slow up of content for GTS suggests to me that PD have allocated pretty much all of their resources elsewhere, something that frequently does happen when a project's deadline looms, meaning that GT7 could be nearer than we think, so we can't completely discount this logo as a fake as leaks do indeed happen, especially as projects come close to completion.

We'll know for sure when the official logo is released. If its as was shown here, then we'll know someone dropped the ball at Next Level Racing.

Latest Posts

Back