GT7 Suggestions revision 3. New year update.

Hope drag racing as well in addition to the rest, we wait for that since GT2 :( C'mon PD put drag racing and improve sounds, physics, AI etc.
Looks like you got your wish (somewhat anyway).
GT World is more like the Track menus of GT7 likely, it resembles GT4's Courses menu in GT Mode
Sadly this turned out to be true.
No, just remove the credit cap altogether, like in earlier games.
Well at least we got a way bigger cap.
Don't think we've had a classic hot rod.
The Ford Roadster seems like a nice wat to start.
I would like to see them scrap the PP system for single player. If they want to keep it for multi player. I thought Gran Turismo was much more fun before they decided to introduce the PP system in all aspects of the games
If anything the opposite happend sadly.

No not get rid of multiplayer, but make it where single player does not require online to play. Internet cover and service is still bad enough to prevent people from even being able to play online only games
Oh i totally agree with that. Im going on holidays next week and because internet won't be svailable in the area ill have to uninstall GT,7.

Saw a hot rod similar to this
1200px-ThreeWindowCoupeHotrod6791.jpg

Don't think we've had a classic hot rod. The Prowler was about as close as we got. The SSR wasn't that close either. Still, would be good to see cars like this and a proper drag racing stage.
It seems your wish was granted (in part anyway).

I would love to try a helmet mode in PSVR2, I can imagine it already and it feels more intense, and it could potentially make the driving experience even more immersive and probably harder for some.

I would like to go in pit and out again without loosing the setting for where I'm sitting, just because I'm unsteady and look around. It's not normal.

I can't find a default fortune setup on a car. I now I should start by copying the first. But again if the brain is pumped, I'll forget about it and star making Sørup. And then it's gone.
Maybe there is a default I just can't find it.

Why do we have to click so many times to get from a Race to Home.
Make easy instead give us a Home button choice, that's 1 click, then it can do the rest itself. ( It's a straight forward decision and a quick programming )

I love the idea of PSVR2 replay mode.
But let's have a choice without music.
And my hope is that we in time on on at least some tracks, can be spectator's to online races, just like going to a race. And be able to sit on the stands front side.

With Meta Quest 3 out, apparently more race titles could be pcvr only, and that will compete with GT7 and PSVR2. So it has to be in front in adding more race excitement to the game. Be creative and visionary.

The Rally part in GT7 is poor, no new tracks, no snow. Yes poor.

I Love GT7 and my psvr2 and pulse 3D.

Back