GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
So.. Whoever can these tickets I was wondering if I could have a car built and modded and put into ticket form? I would be much indebted :) .. I could build the car, but i would like to be able to send it to people.. Trying to get the 2014 Stingray with the following:

Ferrari 458 stock clutch/flywheel

Lamborghini Aventador stock transmission

Peugeot 908 suspension:
All stock except 1.8 camber in the front, 1.2 Camber in the rear. -0.15 toe in the front, +0.20 toe in the rear

Corvette ZR1 engine - all parts except supercharger.

If anyone can make this happen in ticket form, name your counter offer!

Alright, and thank you so very much. :cheers:

I did some serious cleaning on my friends list yesterday, can you please send a friend request to: jgancherjr? Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the stealth tickets & chrome line tickets as well.
Playnthru
BMWcrazy
jstanford124.
jerry555.
jgancherjr.

They will stick 👍 no need to reload :) .. I'm free in a couple days to start sending.

I will be sending the 370Z soon, soory to inform you that i Do not have the FT86 :( So i apologize about that.

As everyone seems to have stopped asking in this thread I would like to ask for all the academy tickets in all colours please, starting with 1st in order, GT-R Spec V II Nurb ( GT Academy ) 02. Millennium jade, white pearl, Aurora Flare blue pearl, sparkling silver, black pearl, bayside blue, white, thanks in advance.

It's long time since my ps3 died, now I started again gt5 but I can't understand... What are the grenn tickets? And why you are talking about chrome/stealth cars? I thought they were untradable...
And why FireEmblem10 asked "will I be able to keep the cars without having to save them when in ticket form to my USB and reload them each time I play? Unsure if the 4 I mentioned apply to having to reload them each time"

If now is possible to trade chrome/stealth, is there a chance I can have the 787b stealth or the 1milion limit applies also for the stealth?

As everyone seems to have stopped asking in this thread I would like to ask for all the academy tickets in all colours please, starting with 1st in order, GT-R Spec V II Nurb ( GT Academy ) 02. Millennium jade, white pearl, Aurora Flare blue pearl, sparkling silver, black pearl, bayside blue, white, thanks in advance.

I can send you some of these next week..

Hey everybody,

I promised a friend to send him a 2J hidden ticket.
Unfortunately I can't find it in my save(s).....*damn*

Anybody able to help me out?
I prefer if it got send directly to my friend, saves some hassle.
He is also a GTP member, so easy communication! :)

Thanks in advance for whomever wants/can help me out!

Cheers

Outeke

I can help send FR to AWOL_000__

Hey everybody,

I promised a friend to send him a 2J hidden ticket.
Unfortunately I can't find it in my save(s).....*damn*

Anybody able to help me out?
I prefer if it got send directly to my friend, saves some hassle.
He is also a GTP member, so easy communication! :)

Thanks in advance for whomever wants/can help me out!

Cheers

Outeke
I can help let me know we're to send ticket.

OCD Daihatsu Midget in Red wanted.( not red mica )

Last edited:

Black Pearl Nur sent...

Dumb question, but us there any way to get a Stealth Version car? I have the sudden urge to start collecting cars and would really love to add these to my collection.

Last edited:
Wishlist:
Audi R10 TDI stealth
Mazda 787B stealth
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth
Jaguar XJ13 chromeline

Last edited:

Aurora Flare blue pearl Nur sent...

Is anyone able and free to send me a chromeline Cobra and M3 please?

Send me a FR and I will send these 2 over when I get a minute...

Bayside Blue sent...

Last edited:

Millennium Jade Nur sent....

White Pearl Nur sent.....

Any Red Bull 5G?

Send me a FR. I will send you one....

Last edited:
How can I get a red bull 5g ticket then as never had one those and have couple gt academy ones ??

Last edited:
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

How many different tickets are being sent in this thread?? Stealth cars? Chromeline cars? I thought these were impossible to get.

If it's possible, could I receive all the Chromeline cars, the Stealth cars, and (if it's being sent) the Edge Camaro? These are the only cars I don't have (not including DLC packs). I would be such a happy camper.

Can anyone send me the following? PSN symo63

Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy)'02
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94

Back