GTA San Andreas in general terms

- GTA San Andreas -

In this topic all the members of website www.gtplanet.net can insert opinions on this video game and create arguments on it. I waited for the first answer of a member whichever in order to begin to speak about one of the many arguments that I am now thinking for GTA San Andreas (I am an Italian boy and I use a translator for the messages that I write. it is probable that in my message of opening there is some error of writing. If in my message of opening there is a writing error signals it to you to me in a message and I try to be clearer).

Hello Stefano. I am finally about to access your general topic for San Andreas and have added it to my subscriptions. GTPlanet was having serious database errors yesterday and I could not reply sooner. This is a holiday weekend in The United States and I will probably be busy for a while. I have no interest in UFOs in San Andreas, and will probably not visit that thread.

FYI, the word "argument" appears to be a common Italian to English translation for "topic" or "thread." In English, "argue" often has the negative connotations of anger or disagreement unless used in the context of a political debate or scientific reasoning. Perhaps "discussion" would be more appropriate in the context of this forum.

Ciao Orion. Per iniziare a parlare di GTA San Andreas, vorrei parlare dell'abito da pilota. Nel video NOE Stunts, ho notato che c'è quell'abito, ma non so come sbloccarlo. Come si fa ?

In this topic all the members of website www.gtplanet.net can insert opinions on this video game and create arguments on it. I waited for the first answer of a member whichever in order to begin to speak about one of the many arguments that I am now thinking for GTA San Andreas (I am an Italian boy and I use a translator for the messages that I write. it is probable that in my message of opening there is some error of writing. If in my message of opening there is a writing error signals it to you to me in a message and I try to be clearer).

In this topic, all GTP members can give opinions on GTA:SA. I will wait for the first member before I argue my first point of view I have on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I am Italian, and use a translator to translate my views into English. There are likely to be some mistakes, so please give me a message and I will try to be clearer.

:)

Also, please stick to English as best you can StefanofromRome, GTPlanet.net is a mainly English community.

If you have trouble getting across what you want to say, Ozzy. speaks fluent Italian and English, and I'm sure if you asked nicely he'd translate a couple of phrases for you.

The outfit from NOE Stunts would be:

Outfit = Medic Uniform (special) unlocked from dating Katie to 100%
Chains = Dogtags from Binco
Watches = Silver Gnocchi from Victim
Shades = Aviators from Pro-laps
Hats = Red Beret from Victim

According to the Planet search engine this is the most recent proper discussion thread for San Andreas.

Having recently re-visited GTA III by way of purchase through PSN, I went to my sisters house last night
and we played San Andreas again just like the good old days. This time with a physical copy on the PS2.

She and I have always enjoyed the GTA series and play the games together when we can.
I guess she was about ten when we played the first two titles in the series almost fifteen years ago.
I haven't tried the most recent GTA yet though.

Many fun cheat codes for San Andreas =)
The jet pack is still my favorite. Ain't no better way to get around.

Back