GTA Vice City Quotes

• Thread starter oosacker
  • 205 comments
Whats your favourtite quote fron GTA Vice City?

Mine is:

(Diaz is watching the horse race)

"Go go go! Nooooo! STUPID HORSE!! I`LL CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

(Tommy comes in)

"Who`s this d1ckhead?"

Post yours.

There are about 9,000 ped comments in the game excluding the radio, so I guess theres a lot to hear.

My favorite quote off the radio is "about as effective as sending G.Is into a peasent village".

A bikini-clad Cuban lady i pulled out of an Infernus:
"Ayyy! Hijo de p*ta! Mi caro tan bello!" :lol:

What station is that on?

"Now i can get even more wood on my SUV!"

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
What station is that on?

"Now i can get even more wood on my SUV!"

Well, I generally listen to Wave, Flash or Emotion, so it'd be on one of those. This is full text of the ad (thanks to gamesfaq.com).

--------------------------------------
Blox

(Man screaming and running)

Male: Germs are running scared.

Army Chorus: Blox, Blox, Blox, Blox

Male: Last Year communists killed 34 hard working Americans, but germs kill over 25 million people. Your home much like America is constantly under attack from germs. And we all know what germs cause Dislexia and Lepracy, thank goodness there's blox.

Male: Blox sends germs running like refugees, just add a few tablespoons to your childs bath, and put them in the tub.(Child crying) Presto, that tingling sensation is germs dying. Now your child has rosy red skin and is 100% germ free. Now that means little Jimmy won't catch a cold or ask difficult questions about reproduction. It's even great for Rover's breath.
(Dog drinking then whining)
Now he's sleeping peacefully, free from germs. Blox is endorsed
by the society for cleaner America. It uses a patented formula by the Pentagon for use in the field, now it's avaliable for your home.

Sargent: Blox, Blox, Blox, Blox

Sargent: Blox, Blox, Blox, Blox

Male: Some germs hate acid, some germs hate bleach, Blox kills indiscriminately..

I've heard that once. And i listen to VCPR, K-Chat and Flash. So it's prolly Flash.

"There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio...Ladies and gentleman, it is complete pandemonimum here on Pressing Issues with me, the multi-award-winning and soon to be excuted Maurice Chavez (sp?)"

The Giggle Cream add. :lol: That has been the best quote:

wah wah, wah wah wah wah, wah wah wah wah, wah wah, da da da da etc.

Some commercial
"They have your wife"
"but i'm not married"
"you are now...to america!"
Or something along those lines

It's not much but when you kill someone or the cops kill someone and take the killed person's money Tommy says "Thank You" but he says it in a way that's really funny.

"I just got a BJ in this car."
"It's like having a Salivation Army in my mouth! Now I can suck a...lollipop...for as long as I want!"

There're so many. But, there's something beautiful about:

"Vegetarian performance art must be stopped."

Oh, and I caught the smooth love guy say:

"I'm cool as a cucumber and just as useful."

I am redoing Vice City for the third time now and last night I was doing the mission where Tommy and Lance have to get two cops into the garage and take their uniforms. I can't remember the exact phrases but it went something like this:

Lance: "Fits perfectly"
Tommy: "A little tight around the crotch"
Lance: "Oh yeah, mine too, mine too"

:lol:

Back