Gta3

• Thread starter GOLDBERG
  • 32 comments
dude, gus this game is the BOMB...just got it today :D good fun..beat on anybody, but watch who you mess with or youll get capped..once i got shot by like 4 guys..dayumn, just circled and started capping my A$$ :P is fun though

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
dude, gus this game is the BOMB...just got it today :D good fun..beat on anybody, but watch who you mess with or youll get capped..once i got shot by like 4 guys..dayumn, just circled and started capping my A$$ :P is fun though

I am so waiting for this. Hijacked a bus yet?

I bought it too, even though I just bought Devil May Cry. I played some of the story, but then ended up jacking cars all evening. Haven't done a bus yet, but I've done a Semi, and tons of police cars.:D The best touch in the game is when you steal a car and hit the gas, you need to let your foot off for a second to reach out and close the door, otherwise it swings wide when you turn, and you can get it ripped off.
Don't even get me started on what people in the streets talk about.:lol:

damn i havent even seen semis yet, or busses..got those big panel truck n shyt..but damnitttt the game wont acknowledge my memory card :( the best is to get a bat and pick a fight with those italian guys..whack em once then they will pull a gun on you :D beat there ass down and take the gun :)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I bought it too, even though I just bought Devil May Cry. I played some of the story, but then ended up jacking cars all evening. Haven't done a bus yet, but I've done a Semi, and tons of police cars.:D The best touch in the game is when you steal a car and hit the gas, you need to let your foot off for a second to reach out and close the door, otherwise it swings wide when you turn, and you can get it ripped off.
Don't even get me started on what people in the streets talk about.:lol:

I forgot about the people in the street - I remember reading in a preview they chat amongst themselves.

Go on - what do they say? :Poke:

vat..get the game :) there swearing, blood ect :D its fun ****...

hey what is devils may cry like??????

Got to wait for it in Oz - comes over by freakin row boat methinks.

:rolleyes:

If I were to say what the guys on the streets talk about, I would probably be censored. It's pretty raunchy, but hilarious.
I got the bus, it's useful in the mission where you have to pick up hookers on the street, and deliver them to the policeman's ball.;) I also found a car that looks suspiciously like a dodge viper. Finally got me a fourth wanted star with that one. Then the cops sent in some heavy machinery (three only gets you a helicopter.) which I was able to jack too.😈 (The riot truck, not the heli.)
The fire truck is pretty sweet too, nothing stops that baby.:D

Originally posted by vat_man

Got to wait for it in Oz - comes over by freakin row boat methinks.

:rolleyes:

And Ive gotta wait till the UK launch...

By the way, u got it on PC or PS2. Sounds dumb but I know the PC version has more, just like 1 & 2 had trains etc.

hey tom..just a tip even though you prolly already know....when you die and come back at th hospital..watch your bac and quickly jump in the police cars..then jump right out..gives you a free shotgun..and man those things are fun :D

Now that you mention it, I was wondering where those shotguns were coming from.:) I think that you get one every time you hop into any police car.:cool:
I was reading on a website that you can get Ice cream trucks, garbage trucks, and even a Tank.😈

the ice cream and garbage truck i have used so far..they are for missions, you blow people up with em..hehehehe....damn i'm stuck man..how far are you???i'm tying to kill that guy i used to work for..the top italian one..cant figure it out :mad:

damn i havent even seen semis yet, or busses..got those big panel truck n shyt..but damnitttt the game wont acknowledge my memory card :( the best is to get a bat and pick a fight with those italian guys..whack em once then they will pull a gun on you :D beat there ass down and take the gun :)

Hrm....do you have an Official Sony Memory Card? :D I know that the PS1 had all kinds of trouble with 3rd party memory cards...and I speak from personal experience. :(

i got the mega memory card..16MB

but HEY TON...guess what i just found out, hehehe 😈

you can gert extra health..pull up along side the hookers and beep your horn ...wait a couple seconds till they get in...then drive to a secluded location and park..wait 6-10 seconds and then the bumpin and grindin will start.your health goes up, hehe..after that beat her down and get a refund..cause she wasnt THAT good :D

I'm way pissed about this game. Has anyone ever gotten higher than 4 stars??????? i am trying to think of what else i can do, i kill people kill cops crash cars steal cars steal cop cars, steal the big swat bus thing, no matter what i can never get higher than 4!!!!!!!! so i was just wonderin if anyone has gotten higher than for, and how in the world they did it.

Hey! FOUR stars!? I cant get there, 3 is the highest I can get before I either get nabbed or killed! :mad: Mind you, I am still confined to the first district. Never seen the SWAT Bus thing. But I have taken a bus before and its amazing! Hard az nailz!😈

the ice cream and garbage truck i have used so far..they are for missions, you blow people up with em..hehehehe....damn i'm stuck man..how far are you???i'm tying to kill that guy i used to work for..the top italian one..cant figure it out :mad:
You've probably all ready figured it out by now, but I'll tell you anyhow.

Make sure you have a Sniper Rifle before starting the mission, which can be bought from the AmmuNation in Staunton Island, and steal a fast car (preferably Asuka's car right outside her apartment) and drive to Portland really quick.

Instead of going to Luigi's club, drive straight to his house. Park your car in front of the garage where you previously parked the limo on another mission. Also, move one of the Mafia cars in front of it, so they can't get the limo in there. Then, wait.....

After a while, you'll see his limo pull up and it'll try to get in the garage, which it can't. Run down there and shoot at them, they'll (a couple Mafia guys and Salvatore) get out of the car and start shooting at you. Run up on the porch and break out the sniper rifle. Then, just take 'im out. Simple as that.

hey don't make that mission more complicated then it already is!! Get the sniper, and your car, but don't take the time to go the whole way to salvatore's house?!? just stop outside of lugi's. Far enough away so as the mafia can't see you, but get a vantage point that is perfect for the sniper. I personally just parked on the side street, sat and waited for salvatore to walk out, capped him in his head and was off. No one even had the chance to shoot at me. Make it simplistic, minimalism is the key to life.

Oh yeah, I just barely got FIVE stars!!! yea; it's way cool, after you drive around for a second (preferably in an enforcer) a whole bunch of little black audi look a likes come at you, and guess who it is...THE FBI. Way crazy, their cars are soooo fast. arrrrg still haven't gotten 6 :( but i'm workin on it 😈

Finally, it's like Rockstar saw my dreams and made a game just for me! That's OK though, you guys can keep playing it too. :) I have a hard time keeping to the missions, it's far too tempting to get sidetracked and start **** up on the street. I'm going through the car stealing list, but every time I drive I instinctively head for the nearest Insane Jump and trash my ride! I KNEW I should've finished Devil May Cry before I got this game...

Man you got it! So, have you beat it yet? How are the graphics man?! This is a top game I need for X-Mas. 😈

Heh, agreed this game is tons of fun. I try to beat up a grandma and she pulled out a gun and started shooting at me... It was amusing.

does any1 know what the difference between the PS2 and PC formats is. The PC vers. is normally more detailed (and normally has better graphics). I don't want to do the same as with the 1st two and buy the PS vers. and then have to buy the PC vers. too.:confused: :confused: :confused:

wooohooo!!! I finally bought it... I am having so much fun with this game!!!!! I can't wait to get back home and play some more!!!

I've been playing this every chance I can. Right now I'm stuck on doing the mission "decoy". God damn those cops can get nasty.

Borrowed this game from a mate at work (everyone's out of stock!), and it is THE BUSINESS!!!

Fantastic - can't wait to buy my own copy!!

Finally got 6 stars!!! And, get this.... I jacked a tank!!!! This thing is sooo bad @55!!!!! You can shoot other tanks, when cops drive into you they explode... freaking cool!!! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by vat_man
Borrowed this game from a mate at work (everyone's out of stock!), and it is THE BUSINESS!!!

Fantastic - can't wait to buy my own copy!!

I now have my own copy...

BWUAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Back