GTC to GT3 Car Swap?

• Thread starter Dolbytone
  • 8 comments
I'm just curious if anyone has tried to purchase cars from their Gran Turismo Concept garage while playing GT3, or visa versa.

I don't know why they'd let you but I don't know why they wouldn't either come to think of it, unless that's just not feasible for some reason.

im pretty sure you cannot (but obviously i dont know for sure because i live in the USA).

the cars in GTC are more graphically complex and have different steering physics, from what i hear.

I would have checked by i don't have 2 memory cards.. when somebody visits me with their GT3 save i'll tell you... but chances are slim :lol:

It will definitely not work because when purchasing another car from a second memory card you do not downlaod the data of the car but just change codes in your save game. So the game knows it can give you access to a certain car.
The other way riund will not work either because there is no loading option in GTC.

Afraid not guys :( Maybe one day when the hard drive :computer: is out and were all on a GT Server we can just download car updates (no doubt at a price :2cents: )

The cars in GTC would have to be programmed into the GT3 disc...

... which is an interesting point, actually, because at the granturismo.com MWGTP that just happened last weekend, we sharked an R34 M-Spec out of GT3.

Hi Guys!
you can't transfer garages, but one of the rewards when you finish GTc at normal level is that you can transfer 10 million credits to your GT3 game save, also, if you haven't passed any of the licences, it will give you all bronze ones!!!

Back