GTHD drift vids

• Thread starter Bee_DiZzLE
  • 22 comments
It's not GT4, and yet you posted the videos here? Despite the fact that we actually have an entire forum devoted exclusively to GTHD?

It's not GT4, and yet you posted the videos here? Despite the fact that we actually have an entire forum devoted exclusively to GTHD?

Ehh, I just wanted to post here becuse im a GT4 junkie and wanted to share my experience with the rest of you guys. I also figured that more people would probably be interested in my vids here, in this board.

Please use the edit button. and I will watch it after I have uploaded some clip of mine.

After watching those, i feel compelled to go out and get a ps3, even just the basic package. Damn Australian currency. :banghead:

After watching those, i feel compelled to go out and get a ps3, even just the basic package. Damn Australian currency. :banghead:
There is only 2 more months to go, until the PS3 is out in Australia and Europe, so you will not need to wait any longer.

There is only 2 more months to go, until the PS3 is out in Australia and Europe, so you will not need to wait any longer.

Ah yes, but the fact that even the basic package will be around $700, its a bit out of my price range for a 15 year old w/o a job.

Ooooohhh yeeaaahhhh... That's all I can say.

8fdc6ce7-76fa-11da-b964-0f09f07f632c.wmv.flv.jpg

The game looks great and it looks like drifting hasn't changed too much. Thanks for the preview.

Since GTHD is in all honesty, GT4.5, I see no problem with posting the video here.

Love that last vid! I WANT PS3!!!!!

You are one good Video Editer, and a good driver too :D I really love the Evo shots from vid 3 👍

The problem with the smoke is that it disappears almost instantly... there's plenty of power in the PS3,Come on SONY give us real smoke... also there's the same amount of smoke when you kick it sideways to break traction and when you make the pavement ScReAm!!!

I even wanna see smoke thart reacts to the wind, ie: when another car goes threw it...

Back