(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys
as I've said before, I won't be able to attend tomorrow,
a great opportunity for finishing in the top 3 gone for me but I hope my new job is worth it even at min wage

message to true,
I never thought I would ever get an offer to be teamed up with a driver like yourself, and the season also offered me a car I really wanted to race in (recipe for victory), we were both going in with a winning mentality and with strategic tactics into this season.

but due to some changes during the season (success penalties) and mostly my inconsistent driving/points, we weren't able to achieve the results we hoped for, I have not yet witnessed and doubt if DPR has been on the bottom of the table before

so I apologize for letting the team down and not making full use of the advantage/opportunities we had, especially when I'm now unlikely to make up for it next season since I have a job :( but its been good racing along side you buddy

however to the good side of things, I think honda deserves to win the manufacturer's championship so I hope in my absence it will stay up in 1st after apricot, good luck honda drivers, don't let the side down ;)

Hi guys
as I've said before, I won't be able to attend tomorrow,
a great opportunity for finishing in the top 3 gone for me but I hope my new job is worth it even at min wage

message to true,
I never thought I would ever get an offer to be teamed up with a driver like yourself, and the season also offered me a car I really wanted to race in (recipe for victory), we were both going in with a winning mentality and with strategic tactics into this season.

but due to some changes during the season (success penalties) and mostly my inconsistent driving/points, we weren't able to achieve the results we hoped for, I have not yet witnessed and doubt if DPR has been on the bottom of the table before

so I apologize for letting the team down and not making full use of the advantage/opportunities we had, especially when I'm now unlikely to make up for it next season since I have a job :( but its been good racing along side you buddy

however to the good side of things, I think honda deserves to win the manufacturer's championship so I hope in my absence it will stay up in 1st after apricot, good luck honda drivers, don't let the side down ;)
It's only right mate, after racing side by side for ages. It's not your fault all my non finishers didn't help

It's been great though mate, hope you can return sometime and we can have a good season 👍

Oooooook, I've done the number crunching and this is what I have so far;

Drivers
Yuc, you'll need to win, 2nd at the least just to take it to the next race. You can't let emo have fastest lap or pole. If emo finishes above you, game over
Ninja - you need Christmas to come early :lol:

Team
If Orange Fighters take full points in race 1, then swift need 41 points. For every point less OF score, Swift Autosport need to score one less

These two titles should be in the bag to be honest. But these next two will be exciting

Independents
I haven't bothered doing stats for this, with 1 point in it, as long as neither of you DC it will go to the last race. Yuc and jimmy just need to focus on beating each other. Although buck will try get in the way ;). If she finishes between you both, that will put a massive dent in the driver's title hope who finished behind her.

Manufactures
With only 48 points separating all 4, it will be all to play for.

As it's the final round, may not make much difference and we are all keen for the final results, i'll put them up tonight. If there are any incidents please let me know ASAP.

Best of luck all, i'm feeling nervous lol. If people can be smart and do success penalties themselves then I can give you updates on points.
Remember we will be starting at 19:05 latest. After Q everyone will follow round for 1 lap no overtaking and @yuc2002 will fall back 5 places. Then soon as the track resets DO NOT ENTER GARAGE/SETTINGS OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Go straight onto the track and we will start the race.
See you in a few hours 👍 :cheers:

Oooooook, I've done the number crunching and this is what I have so far;

Drivers
Yuc, you'll need to win, 2nd at the least just to take it to the next race. You can't let emo have fastest lap or pole. If emo finishes above you, game over
Ninja - you need Christmas to come early :lol:

Team
If Orange Fighters take full points in race 1, then swift need 41 points. For every point less OF score, Swift Autosport need to score one less

These two titles should be in the bag to be honest. But these next two will be exciting

Independents
I haven't bothered doing stats for this, with 1 point in it, as long as neither of you DC it will go to the last race. Yuc and jimmy just need to focus on beating each other. Although buck will try get in the way ;). If she finishes between you both, that will put a massive dent in the driver's title hope who finished behind her.

Manufactures
With only 48 points separating all 4, it will be all to play for.

As it's the final round, may not make much difference and we are all keen for the final results, i'll put them up tonight. If there are any incidents please let me know ASAP.

Best of luck all, i'm feeling nervous lol. If people can be smart and do success penalties themselves then I can give you updates on points.
Remember we will be starting at 19:05 latest. After Q everyone will follow round for 1 lap no overtaking and @yuc2002 will fall back 5 places. Then soon as the track resets DO NOT ENTER GARAGE/SETTINGS OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Go straight onto the track and we will start the race.
See you in a few hours 👍 :cheers:

lol, I don't need Christmas to come early!

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, O, X, Start...

WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING?!?! :D

Yeah there were some quite tense battles, I'm not too sure I enjoyed it tonight. Being constantly down on power on the straights was not fun either...

Anyway it was a great series, I definitely would love to race with everyone again!

Also since most people here are from UK, any chance of doing one of the 24hr races together next year?

Yeah there were some quite tense battles, I'm not too sure I enjoyed it tonight. Being constantly down on power on the straights was not fun either...

Anyway it was a great series, I definitely would love to race with everyone again!

Also since most people here are from UK, any chance of doing one of the 24hr races together next year?
Some people are lucky they are still here mate, our great season ruined by bloody idiots

Sounds great mate would love to :)

YAY!!!

972992.jpg

Wait, what?

I still need it?

Oh ****... :D

Latest Posts

Back