(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bad news for me :grumpy:
I may not make it on my last competitive GT6 online race. I am being made to go to the airport to pick up someone but I don't wanna go cus of tonight's races :(

yes I was going to mention that when I came home. We'll be starting bang on 7 if your not there you''ll have to wait, if your specs are wrong, you will be disqualified, so take it into your own hand people. If @NinjaEvo wants to call pens out between races I can tot up the points
So I can't run +60 kg heavier than spec for the last round?

No, win instead.

Also, I'm not touch the shambolic pens system (it's an upgrade they said, it'll make it better they said, yeah my ar$e) until it is restored to it's former glory.

No, win instead.

Also, I'm not touch the shambolic pens system (it's an upgrade they said, it'll make it better they said, yeah my ar$e) until it is restored to it's former glory.
I don't remember the original penalty system, wasn't it putting a fully grown cow on top of the winners car? :lol:

If you want ;)

bad news for me :grumpy:
I may not make it on my last competitive GT6 online race. I am being made to go to the airport to pick up someone but I don't wanna go cus of tonight's races :(
No worries mate :(

Is that your excuse for me doing all the work in Season 1? :cheers:
'all the work' i.e winning 2 races at daytona in the best straight line speed car :P

You have had a slight stroke of luck, it's looking like I wont finish race 1. However, I will still be there for qualy and to try and get fastest lap.
Oh its okay I have actually worked it out (about a week ago) and figured out I don't need a completely perfect score. ;)

I need you to finish all three races though that's the thing!

Oh its okay I have actually worked it out (about a week ago) and figured out I don't need a completely perfect score. ;)

I need you to finish all three races though that's the thing!
no, if doom doesn't finish all his races, he keeps the points he's on now. He doesn't need to turn up. You do need a perfect score, but allowed to drop one or 2 points max 👍 good luck :P

no, if doom doesn't finish all his races, he keeps the points he's on now. He doesn't need to turn up. You do need a perfect score, but allowed to drop one or 2 points max 👍 good luck :P
I thought that if he doesn't finish any race that round becomes a drop, effectively giving him back his 46? Points. But ah well, it wont be a perfect score but a near-perfect, like 62 out 65 possible points.

At least I think so anyway. :lol:

I thought that if he doesn't finish any race that round becomes a drop, effectively giving him back his 46? Points. But ah well, it wont be a perfect score but a near-perfect, like 62 out 65 possible points.

At least I think so anyway. :lol:
So far we've had 7 rounds. 1 round has been dropped, so everyone there has their best 6 rounds counted. If anyone scores more tonight than one of those 6 round that will be a new score, if not you keep what is on the board 👍

yeah i knew you'd say that ;)

The only reason is as it's gone public. If it hadn't we'd have had the same response

Oh, I know. Good job you already told us the BS he was chatting. A worthless excuse of a waste of life. Maybe next time he should show some god-damn consideration.

I won at Rome too... :(

AJ backpedalling... f'n hilarious...
yeah i knew you'd say that ;)

The only reason is as it's gone public. If it hadn't we'd have had the same response
Oh, I know. Good job you already told us the BS he was chatting. A worthless excuse of a waste of life. Maybe next time he should show some god-damn consideration.
Banter-radar is going nuts, what is going on? :D

Yeah great racing all, and thanks for keeping with the D2 room for the regulars, it definitely made the event worth hosting :)

I might join next season depending on when it is, I think GT Academy might be the only thing getting in the way for 2 weeks during June
would be great to see you back

Unfortunately won't be attempting GT Academy much this year :(

Back