GTP car sticker?

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by 1989therat, Mar 21, 2006.

1. 1989therat

1989therat

I was wondering if we could purchase a GTP car sticker. I already have a bumper sticker so I would like a window sticker. That would be very cool.:tup:

2. Tedehur

Tedehur Staff Emeritus

Did you already try the GTP store ?
    I found no window sticker but there's a bumper sticker and some other cool stuff.

3. Der Alta

Der Alta Staff Emeritus

4. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

Ah yes, you should post a picture, Alex! Those are great stickers, I've got them all over the place.

5. Roo

Roo Premium

I think what 1989therat means is a window sticker as opposed to a bumper sticker:

[​IMG]

The Goodwood stickers aren't really stickers in the normal sense - they peel on and off adn are reusable more than once (for example, those 2 used to be in my previous Mini, and I half-peeled one of the Goodwood stickers off to show what I mean). The Italian Job sticker - same sort of thing as the GTP bumper sticker, I think - is a permanent, non-transferable, proper sticker in that it has one sticky, glued side and can't be removed. I don't know what the Goodwood stickers are made of, but it isn't the same as a normal bumper sticker.

Hope that made sense.

6. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

Ahh, well, in that case, no we don't. They would certainly be cool to have, though! :)

7. 1989therat

1989therat

Yes a very big GTP sticker to go right beside my harley davidson sticker.