Weight: 720-750 kg
Transmission: 4 speed manual
Drivetrain: RR
bb6b703fcbe994efde2d1d159e750ea4.jpg

1960-fiat-600-multipla-wagon-rhd.jpg

fiat-multipla-taxi-1956-02.jpg

fiat-600-multipla-07-f56d7849.jpg

Last edited:
Not a bad little car, but kinda misses out on the "cute" styling points that other small cars from its era get. High meh. I don't hate the car (and I'm surprised it hasn't been done before) but I just didn't feel like going any higher.

did not know such a thing existed...

now i know where the "Multipla" nameplate came from, it wasn't invented just in the 90s...

this is cool, not sub zero tho...

When I see "Fiat Multipla," I keep thinking of that FIAT Multipla GT3 car someone made for "Assetto Corsa." That was a 1990s-ish Multipla, but we're discussing this vintage Multipla. Very easy Cool for me. I don't think it's absolutely adorable, but I do think it is a very cute car with a fairly obscure design.

Childhood memories of an eccentric neighbour probably aren't normal definition of cool, but that doesn't matter.

Childhood memories of an eccentric neighbour probably aren't normal definition of cool, but that doesn't matter.
The only person I knew who drove one of these things was a beatnik, a very odd and antisocial one at that. The sports car crowd I hung around with did not admire them. Although they did get interested in the Fiat-Abarth. The 750cc Fiat engine was commonly installed in our 750cc class for racing sports cars, then referred to as H-Modified.

Send it to he... wait.

There is actually a good looking Multipla in this world??? I've just learned something new today.

Very, veeery high Coool.

Looks? Adorable.

Space? Not much.

Italian? Mama-mia Pizzeria.

Layout? Porsche.

Speed? Forward.

Roof Rack? Optional.

Sub-Zero? Abso-tootly.

Last edited:
Its cute but the cab forward almost backwards styling doesn't really work. Also I wonder how much it would struggle with 6 people on board. Overall meh.

This car itroduced the concept of a practical car to italians in a way, but it's cheerful and it's still fondly remembered to this day.
I'll give it a very high Cool.

Last edited:
Back