United States
Poll 1281: 1969-1983 Peugeot 504 nominated by @Neddo
1_6734.jpg

Body Style: 4 door sedan, 5 door estate, 2 door coupe, 2 door convertible
Engine: 1.8-2.0l I4 petrols, 2-2.3l I4 diesels and 2.7l V6 petrol
Power: 49 - 144 BHP
Torque: 92-153 lb-ft respectively
Weight: 1140-1410 kg
Transmission: 3 speed automatics ZF and GM for V6, 4 speed BA7 manual and 5 speed manual
Drivetrain: RWD
peugeot_504_1969_wallpapers_1_b.jpg

Peugeot-504-1.jpg

1982-peugeot-504-convertible-1.jpganchorcenterampmodecropampwidth1000

g0ilzxsarglrkubdo5pk.jpg

SZ. This is a really nice looking car in the coupe, convertible. and wagon forms. The sedan version isn't as cool but isn't bad enough to drag it down for me.

Had this been a poll for just the rare 2-door models, it would have been an easy cool. But the dull everyday models drag it down to a low meh.

The coupe and covetable would be SZ. The saloon ruins things with the horrid droopy rear but claws some back for having one of the first implementations of irregular shaped headlights. Overall cool.

As others said, the coupe model is very clearly Cool, and could pass as a Lancia honestly. Though the normal models are quite utilitarian and literally refuse to break down (hence their worldwide success, especially in developing countries), that's not equivalent to cool.

This is a cool car. I'm talking about the coupe version. The other cars were too common to be cool.

I just wanted to point out that the Peugeot E-Legend concept or whatever it was called from a little bit ago was based on this 504, and they both look superb.

In coupé and convertible form, it's stunning.
The sedan and estate versions are not that, but they're dependable and sturdy enough for the african market, so i can't not admire that at least, so a low cool overall for me

Back