Weight: 1255-1345 kg
Transmission: 3-speed automatic, 4 speed manual, 5 speed manual
Drivetrain: FR
11160242.jpg

talbot_tagora_4.jpg

classic_and_sports_car_guilty_pleasures_Talbot_tagora_TB_rear_2.png

talbot+2.jpeg

Last edited:
I honestly didn't know about this car, but for the looks alone it's uncool.

Last edited:
A crap car launched under a crap brand that didn't need to come back.

I gave it a Meh because I don't care about this car at all. It doesn't even deserve SU, it is such an uninteresting car.

We've reached peak Gallic autos:censored:e.

I admittedly have a soft spot for Euro-Chryslers but no Talbot made during the Chrysler/PSA years, bar the Sunbeam Lotus (and maybe the late Rancho), can be considered cool.

It was probably a thing back in its day. Today, though? Incredibly generic. It does look a bit nice, but generic as you won't believe. And so we have a rating for such vehicles- Meh.

My first thought was that it looks like a bad Volvo 740 copy made by Lada. And that's very far from a good thing.

My first thought was that it looks like a bad Volvo 740 copy made by Lada. And that's very far from a good thing.
Yeah, I definitely see the Volvo resemblance. Volvos just, you know, pull it off much better.

It does pre-date the 740 by a couple of years though.

I really liked it when it was released, being quite futuristic but it has aged badly. I think overall I will give it a meh.

"We accidentally made our weird French car look like something crapped out of an Italdesign studio for Hyundai"

"Whatever, just put a stupid steering wheel in it and it will be close enough."

Back