Poll 1388: 1992 1992-1996 Ford Bronco nominated by @ThrasherDBS
Used-1996-Ford-Bronco-XLT.jpg

Body Style: 2-door SUV
Engine: 4.9L I6, 4.9L V8, 5.8L Windsor V8
Power: 150-210 hp
Weight: 2071 kg
Transmission: 4-speed auto, 5-speed manual
Drive train: F4
Additional Information: Final-gen Bronco until 2021, replaced at the time by the Expedition - OJ Simpson chase car
1992-ford-bronco-1.jpg

bronc-la-timesfr.jpeg

ford_bronco_eddie_bauer_4.jpg

130388_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg

236038_Interior_Web.jpg

Last edited:
There's definitely a cool factor to this model Ford Bronco. If it were more bonkers, in some way, I'd go Sub-Zero. But, I'm giving this a solid Cool.

Don’t get me wrong. I love it. But is it cool? Was until OJ took it for a parade of Los Angeles with the police in tow (because this truck will always be linked with that chase) that it was cool. But now it’s just meh.

I grew up in an area where logging was a primary industry, so there were lots of these everywhere along with Chevy Blazers of various vintages. Much like the Blazer, they're relatively cheap to maintain and despite the body eventually rotting away, the mechanical bits are damn near impossible to kill unless a tree falls on it or it rolls off a logging road into a ravine. And sometimes even that won't stop them.

Cool, but primarily because I have an appreciation for older low-frills 4x4 vehicles. It's an acquired taste if you're not a flannel wearing, deer hunting backwoods dweller like I was growing up.

I like the more squares noses of the previous models. These things are always under-tired(tyred). Similar to how small tyres look on a classic Range Rover. This particular model is Meh.

These things are always under-tired(tyred).
I agree with this. 33s are just right. 32s work if 33s can't be had for whatever reason, but any smaller looks anemic and any bigger looks comical.

Back