GTP Cool Wall: 1996-2004 Peugeot 106 Rallye S2

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 40 comments

1996-2004 Peugeot 106 Rally S2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably one of my favorite hot hatches. Looks like a ton of fun to drive. Low weight makes the power reasonable. Frenchness brings it up to SZ for me.

Nets off to a cool for me, may have dipped a little 10 years ago when every spotty E'd up young tool would have one of these, with an annihilated silencer/muffler, but even then my own perception of cool has little to do with anyone else's. Neat, revvy, light and relatively powerful French hot hatch, and those painted wheels look sweet (disclaimer: other cars are available with bare painted wheels)

I need to think about this. Yes, it's a lightweight car you could fling through B-roads, but...it's a 106.

SZ, because, just, just quiet you!

What a beautiful hot hatch, lovely looking, obsessed with being light, a nice little engine and can carry 5 people or 2 people and things, what an excellent car, and its so niche it has to be atleast cool, but SZ because its one of the last great Peugeots before the current and previous generation (all Peugeot owners say their generation was the last good one, I'm no exception I owned a '3'06).

Now, even if I didn't use the TG Cool Wall rules in my vote, it would still get a cool anyway just because it's a great looking hatchback and I don't think anyone would look silly in it. There also isn't a vibe of this car being owned by idiots. I also really like the little stripes that are on areas of the 106. :lol:

Back