Engines:
3.2L V6 (Alfa Romeo V6)
Power: 246 hp
Torque: 221 lb-ft.
Weight: 1360 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, front wheel drive
Body Styles: 3-door hatchback
Additional Info: "The 147 GTA was one of the last cars to ever be fitted with Alfa's legendary "Busso" V6."​
2002-Alfa-Romeo-147-GTA-Wallpapers-2.jpg

alfa-romeo-147-gta-2006-used.jpg

Alfa_Romeo_147GTA_rear.jpg

Novitecquads.jpg

ALFAROMEO147GTA-14_3.jpg

One fine engine. In a not too shabby looking vehicle, that drives like utter crap.

Low cool.

Oh boy, here it is. The ultimate road-going 147... Yes, the chassis can't handle all the power provided by the V6, the fuel consumption is atrocious and you'd better be prepared for some costly repairs if it goes wrong.

But if there's one thing I can't wrong, is this car. Indeed, it's a polarizing, demanding and not entirely good-to-drive car (like most Alfas, no?), but it was also one of the last hoorahs for the Busso V6. I can't deny this car at least a minor cool, it was one of the last proper Alfa V6-powered cars before governments worldwide would kill it with the aid of emission laws. It's a rebel, and a proud loudmouth to boot. As a token of respect and gratitude for such a lovely V6, I'll reward this car with a cool rating. As a driver's car, it's average at best. But you won't get many hot-hatches with this much heart, I can tell you that much...

I'd rather have a normal 147 twinspark (in black, of course), which is one of my all-time dream cars and the dream car I'm probably ever going to get closest to owning, but this one is still cool enough.

European Hatchback? Alfa Romeo? Tries to kill you? Chances are, Adamgp will send it in his hell collection.

SZ.
Also, it is the only decent looking Alfa hatchback.

Lovely (if old and antiquated) engine, lovely wheels, otherwise meh.

Meh.

As much as i approve of the idea of a smallish hatch with a 3.2 V6 and about 250hp - this wasn't a particularly good one. High 'meh'.

Cool. The 147 has always been an attractive car. Sticking a V6 under the bonnet (when everyone else had got bored and started turbocharging things) is a surefire way to cement its coolness.

If you're going to put 250hp through the front wheels of a hatchback, at least do something to the chassis to try and compensate. Someone clearly didn't tell Alfa.

Not especially good looking either.

Uncool.

Back