GTP Cool Wall: 2002-2005 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA

2002-2005 Alfa Romeo 156 GTA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool. Quite a handsome car; the 156 was good looking already and the sporty bits of the 156 only enhance the look. It's almost like the Italian equivalent of the Neon SRT4. The wagon variant is especially cool.

Hmmm... wagon variant is borderline SZ but I don’t think I can quite give it to the car as a whole. It’s a cool from me.

Had no idea there was a wagon version until now.

Extra cool

I usually say that Alfa Romeos aren't entirely gorgeous, but gorgeous in their own way. I always thought the 156 GTA was a very cool car. I voted for "Cool." It is not sublime in any sense, but I do think it's a fabulous machine.

Ice cold. Get to see these all the time, as there's an Alfa/Chrysler/Fiat/Jeep/Renault/Volvo dealer service, down the street.

I want to like, especially the wagon, but... wrong wheel drive really kills what would otherwise have been high cool, low SZ. Now, it's just a high meeh.

Meh. Should be cool but it revived the ghosts of legendary Alfa unreliability and dodgy build. On top of that the looks haven't aged well (imo).

Every day that goes by is another day when the 156 looks better. I cant think of a car in this segment from this period that has aged better. Perfect proportions & mass, wonderful details - a true masterpiece of design. I reserve subzero for more special stuff, so this gets a cool.

Every day that goes by is another day when the 156 looks better. I cant think of a car in this segment from this period that has aged better. Perfect proportions & mass, wonderful details - a true masterpiece of design. I reserve subzero for more special stuff, so this gets a cool.
I bet you, 25-30 years from now, it'll be a real classic and a collectors' item as well. They won't be cheap.

Back