2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
United States
Poll 1389: 2007-2010 Chrysler Sebring nominated by @ZGBox
1624479688040.png

Body Style: 4-door Sedan, 2-door convertible
Engine: 2.0 L World I4, 2.0 L VW I4, 2.4 L World I4, 2.7 L EER V6 , 3.5 L EGF V6
Power: 173-235 hp
Weight: 1501-1796 Kg
Transmission: 4-speed auto, 5-speed manual, 6-speed auto, 6-speed manual
Drive train: FF, FA
1624480209411.png

1624480225408.png

1624480251881.png

Okay. This Chrysler Sebring is beautiful from every angle. Is it bonkers in personality and appeal? Not at all. I do feel like I would be disrespecting it by going "Uncool" or worse. I do also feel I'd disrespect it by going "Meh." Unfortunately, that's what this is. So Meh is my call on this beautiful car. Beautiful, yet mediocre.

I was honestly curious about gtp's reaction to this car, not going to lie.
Anyways, I chose this car purely because it's the ONLY Chrysler that I see regularly on the road on my end (with the VW 2.0 Diesel engine) and I've yet to form an opinion.
Meh

Yep, that's definitely a late 2000's Chrysler alright.

Car and Driver's review of the 2007-2010 Sebring says it all:

"I don't get it. DaimlerChrysler must be trying to kill Chrysler. ... Do I sound insane? Paranoid? Delusional? I cannot think of another remotely credible reason why any carmaker, knowing full well that the Camry and Accord are out there, would bring such a tired dog to market. Seriously, how profitable can rental cars be? Everyone who climbed aboard the Sebring felt it was aimed at buyers for which Buicks had become too racy."

Seriously Uncool.

No opinion on the car. I just remember Andy's line from The Office "Sebring by Chrysler. A heck of a motor... carriage."

It wasn't a parts bin vehicle, but somehow it managed to feel exactly like one. At least it wasn't as noxious the previous generation of Sebrings were, but that's not really much of an achievement.

Seriously Uncool. I can't imagine anyone wanting one of these even if it was the only car that was available in the area.

To my eyes, trying to make it look like a Crossfire has the unfortunate affect of making look like its actually some badged engineered monstrosity. Uncool.

You know what? I almost feel like changing my vote from "Meh" to "Seriously Uncool." And surprisingly... I didn't lock in my vote on this car! Most of this change in thought stems from what most everyone else has posted about this car. I just hate to say a lovely car just is not cool at all. Maybe I change to "Uncool" or "Seriously Uncool." Maybe I stay "Meh." We'll see...

Back