2-door coupe, 4-door sedan, 5-door wagon
Engine: 6.2L V8
Power: 451-510hp
Torque: 442-457 lb-ft
Weight: 1630-1720kg
Transmission: 7-speed automatic
Drivetrain: front-engine, rear-wheel drive

Last edited:
Cool. A big, brash V8 packed into an elegant looking luxury car makes for quite a good combination. These still look quite new even after ten years. Except for in Black Series trim, the C63 AMG looks quite understated for what it is, not flashy or controversial in the slightest.

kinda feel like the different variants should be polled seperately as the C63 Black Coupé is a lot less cool than any of the other variants but especially the saloon and estate models

kinda feel like the different variants should be polled seperately as the C63 Black Coupé is a lot less cool than any of the other variants but especially the saloon and estate models
The entire model was nominated, but I do agree. The Black Series alone would be Uncool in my book.

One of the best sounding stock exhausts in my opinion.

On sound alone it should get a sub-zero, but overall it gets brought down to a cool because the interior is pretty chintzy.

Meant to vote SU (on account of the people who drive it) but it's late at night and I accidentally clicked SZ instead. Ah well

This car gets a SZ from me. As I progress in age, I definitely find myself appreciating things like sports sedans over small coupes or sports cars. Mixing the fact that I general have at least one passanger in my car, usually multiple as well as the performance aspects, Ive definitely grown to love them.
I love the look of the black and wagon especially. That orange is stunning. And that wagon! So good. The V8 has an amazing growl to it and can easily light the tires. Honestly this cars one serious failing is a lack of a proper manual transmission. Which older me is happy to let slide with a thanks from my left knee.

This was probably the first AMG C Class where it it had comparable Performance to the BMW M3, it was terrible on the track but it obliterated the M3 in a Straight line.

It's start up and sound are brutal, but honestly the people that drive this car here bring this down to uncool, it is almost exclusively driven by Tossers, but even so I would still love to own one.

As much as I like them personally I don't think they're cool. They look like they're making up for something.

Latest Posts

Back