546b710e527bc_-_zagato-alfa-romeo-tz3-stradale-lg.jpg

Body Style: 2-door coupe
Engine: 8.4 liter Viper V10
Power: 600 HP
Torque: 560 lb-ft
Weight: 1,450 kg
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Drivetrain: front-engine, rear-wheel drive
Additional Information: The TZ3 Stradale is the street legal version of the TZ3, and a limited production of 9 units were built to celebrate Alfa Romeo’s 100th anniversary. The TZ3 Stradale shares it’s chassis with the Dodge Viper ACR-X, having been rebodied to suit road conditions. The car is powered by the ACR-X’s 8.4 liter V10 detuned to around 600 HP. All this power is delivered to the rear wheels through a Tremec 6-speed manual transmission.
alfa-romeo-tz3-stradale-zagato.jpg

e4d62400fd0c87ef2b7c9d3b2aaacff0ccd216b1.jpg

alfa-romeo-zagato-tz3-stradale--photo-credit-tsg-autohaus_100746033.jpg

alfa-romeo-zagato-tz3-stradale--photo-credit-tsg-autohaus_100746046_l.jpg

Last edited:
Easy SZ. I know it looks a little funky, but I think that just makes it better. Dodge vipers are cool as hell to begin with (And this thing even keeps the manual), and I always love odd Italian coachbuilding. Lots of Alfas going up lately... but that's good, I love Alfas.

The styling is a bit awkward and unresolved from some angles and all the quilt stitched tan leather in the world can't disguise the interior's rather basic Viper origins. Still a low cool though.

To most people it’s probably that one funny-looking Alfa from GT6.

Yeah, that’s basically what it is to me. Looks cool and it’s a rebodied Viper ACR, so it’s got some things going for it.

I’ll give the TZ3 a cool.

You've gotta love Zagato. They have mastered the art of making awkward designs beautiful. This one is no exception. I struggle, though, with the idea of an Alfa without an Italian engine. Low cool.

A classy rebodied Viper.
Sure, I love its looks, but this is one of the few Alfas that I can't bring myself to adore, and yeah, I much prefer the Viper on which this car is based.
Cool for the rarity and styling, but barely

Last edited:
Back