GTP Cool Wall: 2014- Nissan GT-R NISMO

Nissan GT-R NISMO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A more flashy but less cool version of the R35. May sound biased, but I'd much prefer a 400R over a GT-R NISMO.

Uncool.

It has good stats but a bad culture around it, and I've never thought they were the best looking either. Uncool, I guess? I'd vote meh, but something just makes me feel like I shouldn't for this.

It seems that I don't understand the definition of cool or uncool because I wanted to vote cool.

It's a great car but it has the stigma of being a GT-R, even in its Nismo form and it looks rather tacky.
Meh.

As much as I like the GT-R, I prefer the standard model and the NISMO is almost exclusively bought by rich geeks. Meh.

A GTR that somehow manages to be even more nerdy than the regular car, while being flashy as hell and insanely expensive (relative to the original model, at least). It's like Steve Urkel trying to do a Flavor Flav cosplay, but the cosplay is actually quality.

Uncool

On a somewhat related note, there was a GT-R in my high school parking lot today. It had Hawaii plates, and I live in Florida. That was cool.

How can someone shovel so much money into a car but not be able to get themselves a half-decent pair of shoes?

A frighteningly uncool thing. I’m sure it’s a blast behind the wheel, but that can’t save it.

$212k USD MSRP. For a 12 year old Nissan. :lol:

You can get a decently spec'd McLaren 570S for the same amount (give or take a few thousands, but when we're talking 200k who's to judge) and while you'll be down on power, at least you won't look like an Altima Coupe that plowed through a Pep Boys store. This thing is so uncool it doesn't even register on the scale.

Back