Weight: Over 1900 kg
Transmission: DSG 7 speed Automatic
Drivetrain: Mid engine, AWD
Additional Information: The most expensive car in the world
Bugatti-La-Voiture-Noir-at-Villa-d-Este-01.jpg

387630_Bugatti.jpg

118bff8a-bugatti-la-voiture-noire-00.jpg

bugatti-divo-11_800x0w.jpg

I love Bugattis, and this isn't really an exception. The 57SC Atlantic is one my favorite cars, and this one takes heavy inspiration from that, my favorite detail being the line down the middle of the car, starting at the hood and going all the way back. Only gets a low cool though (Almost a meh, but that didn't feel right to me) because while special, it just doesn't seem distinct enough to be the most expensive car ever. The car is still awesome, I was just hoping it would be something more than another special Chiron for the money.

Bugattis are purely fascinating cars. However, some can be vastly overrated, especially in the case of the Veyron. The lowest I can go for almost any Bugatti is Meh. This is surely a very cool and imposing hypercar. Though I prefer Koenigsegg for hypercars, I still think there is enough this Bugatti has to offer that it warrants a Sub-Zero.

I've never been a fan of the VW era Bugattis. They are too big and heavy. Something Ettore criticised Bentley sports cars for "the worlds fastest lorry". And from a style point of view I found the Veyron quite unappealing and the Chiron only meh. This I do like though, not quite enough for SZ but Cool.

I really, realy don't like that front.

It's probably the ugliest car Bugatti has ever produced.

Uncool.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back