Body Style: 2dr roadster
Engine: 4.0 L M840TR twin-turbocharged V8
Power: 804 hp
Torque: 590 lb-ft
Weight: 1315 kg
Transmission: 7-speed DCT
Drivetrain: MR
2021-McLaren-Elva-3.jpg

medium-13201-theultimateopen-toproadsterexperiencewindscreenversionofultra-exclusivemclarenelvaentersproduction-1622137009.jpg

elva_041.jpg

16114151-cars-mclaren-m1_cover_1080x607.jpg

Doesn't dazzle me enough for an SZ, but this is a good, cool car. I saw one at the Concours, (Along with an Artura and Speedtail), and while the speedtail was my favorite this was striking in person too. Also the name is like McLaren doing Lotus, and that's all right.

Last edited:
I really wouldn't feel safe with this car on a rainy/snowy day or if I rolled it over. Regardless- Sub-Zero to this gorgeous car!

Looks great without a windscreen but odd with one. I'd even say a 'standard' 720 Spider looks better. Who wants to wear a helmet whilst driving on the road? Uncool.

Just kind of meh. Speedsters are usually interesting concepts, but design of this just doesn't seem to stack up to Merc., Ferrari, or Aston Martin's, imo.

Windscreen-less cars are a silly concept. To be cool, they really have to look amazing. This is nice but not quite up to the mark. Sadly will have to be Uncool.

Last edited:
Back