Poll 1340: 2020- Toyota GR Yaris nominated by @Cristobal1234
prulQ4C.jpg

Body Style: 2 door Hatchback
Engine: Turbocharged 1.6 liter G16E-GTS Straight 3
Power: 261 HP / 6500 rpm
Torque: 266 lb-ft
Weight: 1280 kg
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Drivetrain: Front engine, Four wheel drive (4WD)
Additional Information: Perfomance oriented variant of Toyota Yaris based on the WRC winning car
subp3xmnp6wvmib2tnuo.jpg

toyota-gr-yaris-4610.jpg

grmn_yaris_050.jpg

toyotagryaris6.jpg

JohnBM01

JohnMarineDesigns
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
The Toyota GR Yaris is for all intents and purposes, the new Honda Civic Type-R or Ford Focus RS. Probably more akin to the Focus RS since this is a rally-bred car. It is not a "boy racer" for sure. I feel like I'd disrespect it if I gave it a Cool rating. However, I don't think it is too sublime to name it a Sub-Zero. So... I'm going to go either a low Sub-Zero (or SZ) or a strong Cool. And... I'm giving this car a low Sub-Zero. Maybe the most exciting Yaris/Echo/Vitz ever.

TenEightyOne
TenEightyOne
I'm going to give this a meh. Not because of what the Yaris once was, or because of what this Yaris is right now, but because of what this Yaris will become.

A Kevin-mobile. Meh.

ScottPye20