GTP D1GP S3 : Round 4 (Results Up)

United Kingdom
West Sussex
TheKoukiMonster
d1gppkh0.png

Welcome to the fourth round of the Gran Turismo Plant D1 Grand Prix, this week we are visiting Fuji Speedway 2005.

d1gp2le9.png

competitiorsoq1.png

d1gp3pn7.png

• Everyone picks a car to use through out the competition.
• Tuning CAN be changed per different course section.
• Season will last 5 weeks, 5 different sections.
• Entrants will have one week to enter an uploaded video to
http://www.youtube.com, sent to me *SammiTougeGirl* by PM.
• The videos will then be posted up, so 3 indipendant judges can score each one.
• Cars will be locked after the first event YOU participate in.
• You can get a maximum of 20 points per week.
• First place will earn you 20 points, second will earn you 18, third will
get 16, and so on, leaving eleventh and below with a single point.
• At the end of the comp the person with the most points will be
crowned The GTPD1GP Champion.
• Track/section will be stated each Monday
• You have 1 week to do your run.
• Don't be a thread Nazi with spam, or YOUR video.
• Video editing etc. is allowed, but you need to show your tires and
power, and then your run. Your run needs to be on the FIRST lap, so we get
the same angles for EVERY car. NO chase cam, the other one.
• Not following the rules can get you removed from the competition
for that week, with a minus 1 point per violation, this will be for constant
complaining, "put downs", double posting/posting your entry video in this
thread ETC...

CAR RESTRICTIONS
• Road cars only, no race or D1GP cars allowed
• No changing your actual car, only rims, wing and setup
(Power/modifications/settings) may be changed
• Tires : Radials only(N)
• Power: NO RESTRICTIONS​

d1gp4bj2.png

fujiwy2.png

You must pass the finish line before each run so the replay doesn’t mess up.
d1gp5km6.png

Entries must be in by 11:59pm on Sunday 2nd.

Have fun.:)

May i ask? How to make the run? Do i cross the finish line first,turn around and do my run from there or do i just go through the circuit and turn around and do the run when i reach the section? Just a little confused here.....

May i ask? How to make the run? Do i cross the finish line first,turn around and do my run from there or do i just go through the circuit and turn around and do the run when i reach the section? Just a little confused here.....

Doesn't matter, as long as the timer is running (meaning that you're ON lap 1). I guess turning around would be the quickest.

Tip: use "photo drive"... throws you right into the lap

Hey I'm not tring to be rude at all or anything but ummm.... round 4's deadline is coming up close and we still havnt gotten the results up for round 2 I'm not tring to sound mean or anything but yeah..... just wondering whats going on?

Hey I'm not tring to be rude at all or anything but ummm.... round 4's deadline is coming up close and we still havnt gotten the results up for round 2 I'm not tring to sound mean or anything but yeah..... just wondering whats going on?

Well, its because there only 3 judges i think (SammiTougeGirl,Ske and Suzuki and most of them are busy i think) either that or we just have too many entrants this season :)

Theres only meant to be three and its Ske, Suzuki and Swift,
and theyre just a bit slow.:)
Im only waiting for Swift on round 2 though.

Oh i see, no wonder it was slow....have to wait for Swift to get his scores in....

Well actually, Im going on holiday for a week from tomorrow.
So I can either give you another week for this round or put up the next.:)

Well Sammi, can you give us just another week to prepare? Cause i'm still finding it hard to do the line and i didn't get a single video in yet....so if its okay with everybody, maybe just keep this comp for just another week. :)

hey Sammi, how come my car can't be seen closely in the replay?...not like Suzuki's replay, his car was seen drifting all the time but mine doesen't...help please

You need to start the timer for lap 1, then go to the section. Stay on lap one and complete your run, exit then either save replay or record it.

in my opinion , we should give the comp another little break just for the judges to have the time to deal with round 2 and 3 but if you feel like dropping round 5 now , it' s ok :)

The only reason why I still havn't turned in my entry for this round yet is because round 2 has yet to be judged yet I think we should start when at least round 2 & 3 are finally judged because going on will just make the judging longer for round 2 & 3 so I think we shouldnt even start round 5 until round 2 & 3 are judged

That is no reason not to turn in an entry.
But there is no reason it should take this long for them to be judged.

I don't know what happened between season 2 and season 3, but this has been a major turnoff about this competition...3 weeks and I'm still waiting for my second round to be judged??? It beats the whole purpose of the competition. Because even if the round was finally judged, who knows how long it'd take for rounds 3, 4 and most likely 5 to be judged. I think next season, no offense, you guys should establish judges that can be around..I mean, i know Swift probably has issues going on and that's the reason he hasn't been here, but he could let us all know by saying, " Hey sorry I haven't been around a lot lately, things have come up and i am no longer able to judge for this competition, i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you all and hope the competition goes well the rest of the season." something like that, i'd completely understand, but having us waiting for weeks for our results is ridiculous..

This was the problem between GTDC competition, the judging took too long and we lost people.

Hi guys,
soz about being a n00b and all dat but was just wondering .. i been watching the comps closley and i was wondering, is it possible for me to join the next season i play a tom's chaser modded up to around 380-390 bhp and i been driving straight sideways for about 7 months now ..getting better now lol, but u see my predicament is ... (is that right lol) that i play on ps2 so i dno how to get my vids up onto utube ?? any one help me there

Hi guys,
soz about being a n00b and all dat but was just wondering .. i been watching the comps closley and i was wondering, is it possible for me to join the next season i play a tom's chaser modded up to around 380-390 bhp and i been driving straight sideways for about 7 months now ..getting better now lol, but u see my predicament is ... (is that right lol) that i play on ps2 so i dno how to get my vids up onto utube ?? any one help me there

1) You agreed to the TOS when you joined, did you not? One of the top few rules is not to use leet/text speak when replying.
2) Search to find out how to get your videos on youtube, it has been covered enough.
3) Yes you can join, anyone can join at any time.

Hi guys,

You will need to follow These Steps to record your videos.
Once you have done that, you upload your videos on youtube. Use This link to help you figure out how to upload/share your videos here.

Hope to see you in future competitions :dopey:

If we are only missing one judge, then I have a qualified replacement. I will be scoring round 3 tomorrow, sorry for the long wait.

Back