Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
How to sign up for it. By Race_Idiot

Things needed

- Yahoo ID
- Brain

Go here http://uk.premiership.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and sign in with your yahoo id. Then create and confirm your team.

Click the create or join group button and select the Join existing group option.
Group ID: 16217
Password: jordan (case sensitive)

Oh and don't forget to buy players.
Cut off time is some time Saturday morning GMT, so hurry the eff up.

Current teams.

Welshmen better than Brett. = 911_Carrera
Idiot FC = Race_Idiot
Yuo Is Teh Suck = Famine?
GT Planeteers = Chaser_Fan
Mike Rotch's Awesomes XI = Mike Rotch
DQuaN's Barmy Army = DQuaN

Sounds good, it will be hard to maintain though. Perhaps Prices and points could be taken from the Sun or BBC website.

Sounds like a grood idea, although it'll take some organising. Doesn't the sun have it's own fantasy football website? Couldn't you get the prices off that?

Great, I'm interested just to beat ^. :D

Does it require a group leader or anything? I'd be happy to organize it but it's up to chaser since he made the thread. :D:tup:

911_Carrera
Great, I'm interested just to beat ^. :D

Does it require a group leader or anything? I'd be happy to organize it but it's up to chaser since he made the thread. :D:tup:

Yep, well somebody needs to create the group. I wouldn't trust myself because i'd forget to do something.

Done my team, it's probably going to suck like a Henry.

YOU DO IT NOW!!!!!!!11oneoneoneoneone

Mainly because I don't want to be responsable for anything.

I'm such a lazy bastard.

Just got up. Just briefly read all this. Sounds cool. Will look in more detail after work. Will use longer sentences.

[dumb question]do i got to "sign up" or what on that yahoo page?[/dumb question]

edit: Do i need a yahoo address?

Should I create another thread with the signup details in the first post? Maybe that would make it easier.

Back