GTP Member's cars directory. What do you drive?

• Thread starter Avenger803
  • 4,035 comments

Do you like your car?

• My car is the best, much better than anyone else's!

Votes: 475 34.8%
  • Yep, it always starts, doesn't cost much, and I like it.

Votes: 564 41.3%
  • Well, it's kinda rusting, driving is kinda scary at times,doesn't look too good.

Votes: 68 5.0%
  • It's in the junkyard, or will be soon.

Votes: 13 1.0%
  • Car? what car?

Votes: 245 17.9%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Avenger803
what car do you have sitting in your driveway? Would you like to see it on GT3?

A '01 Honda S2000:P A pic of it can be seen in my avatar(pic I posted made into an avatar by Jordan for this site...), or look for a thread I made in the car of the week forum...;)

It's already in GT3, like 5 or 6 times...:lol:

Originally posted by Josh
A pic of it can be seen in my avatar

Well, I just changed my avatar like 5 minutes ago so it can't be seen as my avatar until I change it back later...:(

The avatar pic is one of the one's people can use on GTPlanet, so it's on the avatar list. It's on the bottom row, middle pic...:P

1998 Integra RS. Luv it to bits. I'd like to see it in GT, but it would probably wind up being redundant at best (what with the Type R already being available). Oh well, it's as close as I've come to having a vehicle in GT. The previous two were a 1984 Buick Skyhawk Wagon and a 1991 Toyota Tercel. I'd like to see them in the ****box Challenge. :lol:

Seriously, if they have all these 63 HP Kei cars, why can't those two be included? That's where the network and HDD will be useful; the project leader said right from the start that he wanted GT to become an engine and just to add tracks and cars as time goes on. Someday.....

A chevy Silverado, somewhere in the CAr of the Week forum also. I'd like to see a finished rod version of my truck, if sony wants to know all the mods I'm gonna do, have em e-mail me:D ;)

My car's a 1998 Nissan 240SX SE. The Japanese market version is in GT3, it's got a bigger spoiler and a 2.0L turbocharged engine than the American version doesn't have. More pics & info here.

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Here's my car, 1998 Nissan 240SX SE. The Japanese market version is in GT3, it's got a bigger spoiler and a 2.0L turbocharged engine than the American version doesn't have. More pics & info in the Car Of The Week forum.

240crnr.jpg
Very Nice Car Crackhoor!:eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup:

I drive a 1993 Chevy 1500 pickup... :D I love it to pieces!!! It would be cool to see it in GT3 , but I wouldn't wanna kill the whole GT thing... So anyway, its about to hit 200,000 miles, and i swear i will throw a b-day party for it... No problems with it at all... still smokes some ricers too!!! (Nothing like a s2000 of course) ;)

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
1991 Acura Lengend, V6 220hp black black leather interior faster than a stock S2000.

:odd:

A stock '93 Acura Legend LS coupe with 230 hp, runs mid 15's...:rolleyes:

You're saying your '91 with 10 less hp, runs LOW, to mid 14 second quarter miles...?:confused:

I meant in 0-60times i've done 5.2seconds, S2000's need high rev's, very high rev's to get speed, my car has low end torque power and lower rev accleration.

Just see the section below and youll see the cars I presently own. My ford is the daily driver and the z24 is for the sunny weekends.
The 86z is in restoration as can be seen in the rear section of the car being done and looking good. Its slow going.
Later. Look below.

I meant in 0-60times i've done 5.2seconds, S2000's need high rev's, very high rev's to get speed, my car has low end torque power and lower rev accleration.

Is your car stock? Auto, or 5 speed? I can't imagine running 0-60 in 5.2 in a stock legend...:odd: The '93(only year I can find stats on...:() does 0-60 in 6.9 dumping the clutch, and 7.6 slipping the clutch.:lol:

A stock S2000 does 0-60 in under 6 seconds, but you're correct on that "needs high revs" thing. I only need like 8300 to 9000 RPM though...:P And uh, my car lacks something your's obviously doesn't, and that's torque...:(

a '64 Mustang! :D

It's my first car, I've had it since my birthday back in August.

Right now it's mostly in a bunch of pieces, because the guy my parents got it from had taken it apart in preparation for restoring it, but its just a little too far gone to spend the money to put it back in original condition.

Right now its got a 200 c.i. Inline-6 engine, that one makes about 120 hp if I remember right. :shakehead

Hopefully I'll be able to put something much bigger in there eventually, like a 427 (yeah right, lol) :burnout:

Don't know if this has been posted before, but I'd like to see what everyone drives.

I will be driving an '88 Mazda 323 SE hatchback. My dad put 323 LX alloy rims on it, and other little stuff to make it better. We bought it from my uncle, and my dad used it as a winter car(RX-7s aren't too good in the snow), and it's a perfect car for me. I already have a few factory mods in mind, electric mirrors, GT grill, maybe exust, and an equilizer(it will fit where the tape deck is now, and I won't ever listen to tapes).

Here's some stats:
FF drive
82 HP(will kill Geo metros!)
2000 Lbs or so
0-60 in an estimated 10 seconds(allright, it's not a road rocket, I know)
4-speed auto(with reverse problems, going to be fixed by my dad in a week or so)

Here it is:
323good%20copy.jpg

So, what are you driving?

And a poll on how you think of your car.

Well, as the listing under my avatar suggests, my mode of transport is a blue 2001 (MY02) Subaru Liberty RX (Legacy everywhere else except NZ - long story). It runs the NA 2.5 litre hooked up to a 5 speed manual.

The Super Sube kicks arse - especially in the wet. I love AWD.

This isn't my car - but it's exactly what it looks like (what is it with that hideous front air dam in the US?)

Liberty%20RX%2002%20for%20website.jpg

Thanks for the tip, LoudMusic

Attachments

• supersube.jpg
    supersube.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 459
(what is it with that hideous front air dam in the US?)

Well, the US models(not just Subarus) try to look all sporty and stuff, but are usually toned down cars from Europe and the like.
Example: Mitsubishi Lancer
In Europe:270+ HP, 4WD Evolution
In US:120 HP, FF, OZ racing edition, that is advertised as a higher performing car than the regular one(you'd be dumb to race it) :rolleyes:

1991 Black Acura Legend 4-door. :)

Ahhhh drooooool. That's the car I wanted. Too bad they don't even make them anymore.

`93 Accord. "Rosewood Brown". I call it pink, but that's just because I don't like the color (: Love the car though. It was the last year before they went to the crappy rounded out stuff. It's in such good shape that people who don't know much about Accord models think it's just a couple years old.

~LoudMusic

'65 Ford Mustang :D

Best looking car there ever was, at least after I got mine ;)

Most of it is in one piece at the moment, but the engine and a lot of other things (lights, some wiring, radiator, etc.) are spread out on the floor of my dad's garage/weld shop.

Also it needs some new paint and the floorboards have some rust, but I'm getting that fixed soon.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Ahhhh drooooool. That's the car I wanted. Too bad they don't even make them anymore.

We bought it for 10g 2years ago at Acura Carland(dealership) over 120,000 miles when we bought it pretty good price. Before we got the 91 my dad bought a 94 legend coupe he wanted the six-speed but then my sister didnt know how to drive a manual tranny so he bought the auto, he is thinking about selling the 91 and getting himself a 94 six-speed if he can find one, and i hope he does becuz his coupe has 20 more hp than my 91 4-door.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

`93 Accord. "Rosewood Brown". I call it pink, but that's just because I don't like the color (: Love the car though. It was the last year before they went to the crappy rounded out stuff. It's in such good shape that people who don't know much about Accord models think it's just a couple years old.

~LoudMusic

Is that the quite low slung model, the one that started the Honda thing of taillights right at the corner of the car? They were a great car - I take it the colour's that standard sand-stone metallic Honda do?

We bought it for 10g 2years ago at Acura Carland(dealership) over 120,000 miles when we bought it pretty good price. Before we got the 91 my dad bought a 94 legend coupe he wanted the six-speed but then my sister didnt know how to drive a manual tranny so he bought the auto, he is thinking about selling the 91 and getting himself a 94 six-speed if he can find one, and i hope he does becuz his coupe has 20 more hp than my 91 4-door.

Yea, but the insurance on the 4-door is like half what it would be on the coupe, especially for someone your age. Stick with the cheap stuff until you drop into a lower insurance bracket.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by vat_man

Is that the quite low slung model, the one that started the Honda thing of taillights right at the corner of the car? They were a great car - I take it the colour's that standard sand-stone metallic Honda do?

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jc/images/93accord_exr.jpg

http://www.gage-auto.com/ga010201/med_0018.jpg

Something like those two.

The color is really a brownish thing. They call it "Rosewood brown". It's nice. Fully loaded ... and surprisingly, everything still works (: You know, it's amazing. Take care of your stuff and it'll last. I can't seem to get that point across to some of my friends.

~LoudMusic

Back