GTP Photography Contest Weekly: Week 1

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 148 comments
I was thinking, there have got to be a few people here that like/enjoy/do photography. I like to think I'm one of them. :dopey:

I figured some type of competition was in order. I'm starting it off as a weekly, but if not enough participants enter it'll become bi-weekly.

---

Rules are:

1. Show your creativity! Okay, perhaps this didn't really need to be a rule, but what the heck. Remember, the people that wrote the books were at one time considered crazy and radical. Be sure to let it show!

2. Keep images appropriate, obviously. I don't think this will be a problem, just giving a head ups. :)

3. Images must be original, and not touched up and the like in digital editing programs, or enhanced in any way. You may, however, crop or resize your image. I was thinking that maybe letting you change the brightness and what's not wouldn't be a problem, but then again, I'd recommend you not post a low quality, ill-shotted picture anyways.

4. One entry per participant, which can be switched to a different image if you so desire, before the deadline. Please mark final entries with 'Final Entry'.

5. You may use borders on your images. Just try and keep them reasonable, and not too fancy and distracting from what we should be looking at, the image itself.
---

As of now pictures can be of anything you can think of. From the beach, to the toilet(although I wouldn't recommend it). But like I said, try and be creative, and not too original. However, I may eventually change this to a more specific subject each week, so competition would be more closely matched. For now we'll see how this works.

Today is Tuesday. You have until 12:00AM of next Tuesday(13th) to submit your images. At that time a poll will be posted with all pictures submited.

Have fun! 👍

Here's mine. :)

Only change is image size.

Attachments

• Skog.jpg
    Skog.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 160
it is... okiedokie if we just crop pictures in photoshop right? (my neighbors house looks like crap):lol:
Myfireworks.jpg

Grrr tree :crazy:
Unless I can take a better one before the deadline..this is my final

I'm very pleased to see many nature photos! 👍

That's pretty much all I do.

To clarify, you can crop/resize in PS, that's it though.

I might enter something. I got some shots of a tornado forming about 2 weeks ago. 👍 Just gotta get the pics off my dads camera. :lol:

Get an error.

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

sUn
Edit: Image attached, resized from 1600x1200. Taken at the Pacific International Auto Show by me.

attachment.php

👍
Nice car.

You did well too, Dorifto.

I'm not sure how many people like flowers here... :dopey:

Latest Posts

Back