Not open for further replies.

AJ

Premium
United Kingdom
UK [UTC+1]
GTP_AJ
GTP AJ
Thread Guidelines

To try and keep this thread as clean as possible so that teams and drivers can find each other easily, please follow the posting format below. Miscellaneous chat may be deleted.

Drivers

- Driver Rating (If not already registered leave blank your Team Manager will do so before your first Event.)
- PSN ID (If unregistered)
- List of Events or Classes interested in and available for
- Online racing history and further information
(edit your post once you have secured a seat, or are no longer looking)

Code:
[B]Rating [/B]-
[B]PSN ID [/B]-
[B]Event [/B]-
[B]Class [/B]-
[B]About [/B]-

Teams

- Driver Rating looking for
- Team Name
- Class/Classes Entered
- Event you are looking for
- Team Information
(edit your post once you have filled all your seats, or are no longer looking)

Code:
[B]Rating [/B]-
[B]Team [/B]-
[B]Class [/B]-
[B]Event [/B]-
[B]About [/B]-

2016 franchise allocations have been announced as of earlier today. Shame to see that there probably won't be any LMP/GT racing on GT6 as that's my favorite discipline of racing, bummer. I think at this stage it is okay for me to express my interest in the following classes, and if there are any team managers for these classes that may be interested in having me as a full-timer for 2016 please inquire to my inbox here on GTPlanet. My qualifications can be viewed via. the 'GTP Online Racing Statistics' link in my forum signature.
  • GT500
  • DP or LMGT
  • TCN-1
  • GT300
I hope that some teams will have an interest in having me as a driver. Best of luck to all in 2016.
In light of the recent announcements for the 2016 GTPlanet Sportscar Series, it looks like I will be looking for more drives with other teams. I don't have a Resumé comprised as @Whitetail has, but if you're looking for a driver with a strong work ethic, useful tuning knowledge, quick and consistent pace, plus a bit of humour to liven the chats up a bit in the process, then I'm looking for drives in the following classes:

TCN-2
TCN-1
GT3 AM

If you think that my abilities are worth a GT3 Pro slot then also feel free to PM me, but I'm going by where I feel I'll be most useful to most Teams. For what it's worth, I'm currently Gold rated but this may or may not change. Nevertheless, I hope that you guys have seen enough of my racing on track to know what I'm capable of, or know people within your respective teams that would quite happily vouch for me as a possible candidate.

Look forward to hearing from you! 👍
Hi. I'm fairly new to GTPlanet but not new to online racing.

I'm interested in running any class. Although GT3 is preferred. :)
Are there any TCN1 or TCN2 teams looking for a driver?
I'm also willing to compete in TCN-1 or TCN-2 with any team. 👍

I have registered with HRSC Racing for GT300.

I am also looking for a ride in GT3 Am, maybe a one-off or a full season. I am here. I don't mind testing to prove myself for you. :)

Hi everyone,
I'm new around here and I am looking for a team, for example, for a testing or maybe just a one-off race.

But already found a nice team!

Best regards

Last edited:
Swift Autosport is looking for 1 platinum,and 1 gold driver to compete in the 24 hours of Daytona in the GTLM category. If you're interested please PM me.

image.jpeg

ORA Racing Team is also looking for drivers to compete in GTLM at the Daytona 24H, preferably Platinum/Gold/Bronze/Rookie.
Seeking a Gold driver for ORA Racing Team in GTLM.

I'm also looking for drivers to compete in our GT300 entry, no higher than Gold rated.

Swing me a PM if you're interested in either :). Happy New Year everyone! (Close enough :P)

Last edited:
Hello, Im interested racing in this however I want to know what possibilities are available a for me before I commit to racing. I entered two races last season with SSR and I enjoyed them very much. I'm currently a silver rated driver and i use a pad.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

I'm interested in driving for either a GT500 or GT300 team. I'm primarily running with Snail Motorsports in TCN-2 but would like to run in other events if drivers are needed. Im a bronze driver rating.

Seeking any type of racing except DP/LMP3
Already on GT3 Am Team for Daytona
Ranking: Gold

Race Record:
4 Races Entered
1 Win (2015 Spa24 w/ Venator Racing GT3)
3 Podiums (2015 Spa24, 2015 4hrs Monterey, 2015 Suzuka 1000k)

Fake Platinum male, seeking a seat in a race car, good company and long walks on the beach. Willing to drive for food, quality jokes or a better internet connection. Notoriously lag-tacular, but what I lack in stability I make up for in team banter, strategy and overall enjoyment of longer endurance races.
Specifically looking to fill a fun cup slot at London 12 hours and Spa 25 hours, as well as GT3 Pro Spa 24 hours if anyone wants to plan that far ahead.

London 12 hour race seat found!
I really hope that profile picture isn't just stock footage...

Last edited:
Tarmac Overdose Racing are looking for a silver or gold driver to help us out in GT3 AM in D24
And one driver any rating for L12

Last edited:
Sorry for the extremely late notice.

I am available to any reputable team for this weekend's London 12 Hour race for any class. I may or may not have to plan around working on Sunday but it should be no problem. Gold raked driver in EST time zone but willing to do the early opening stint if need be.

If any teams are interested in a late change please inbox me. I'm desperate!
My HRSC Racing Team is full for London 12 Hour Race, but is still open for the remaining VW FUN CUP and GT300 Race Events. 👍

I'm available to run in Bathurst 12 Hours with any class. Please send me a PM with more details. 👍

Hello! My name is Tiago, I race in other forums and I have experience in the game. One of the last things I must do until this game reaches and end is to race in this wonderful Endurance Series. I´m searching for a team to participate in the Endurance Series that take place in February and March. Thanks!

Rating -
PSN ID - sander996
Event - Any endurance type races
Class - Any class, dont have a preference and am able to drive anything
About - I used to do 1.5-2 hour GT500 races with friends and i did many online 2-3 hour races in a lot of diffrent cars, from 100hp street cars on Comfort tires to LMP class cars and NASCAR.

Last edited:
Rating -
PSN ID - HarskGaming96
Event - Bathurst 12 Hour, Bathurst 6 Hour, 24 Hours Nurburgring, Silverstone 10 Hour and Spa 24 Hours.
Class - TCN-1 and GT3 PRO or TCN-2 and GT3 PRO
About - I'm a guy who enjoys racing online on Gran Turismo 6. My first experience was the London 12 Hour and I started to learn to get better at Endurance Races. So, I'm looking forward to do these races more often. 👍

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back