GTP "weekly" drawing comp #7: Nissan Silvia S15

• Thread starter Cano
  • 151 comments

Cano

Premium
Mexico
Cephiro
ok, a step out of the ordinary for me, a step into the ordinary for most of you, this car is one of the most beautiful things to ever come out of nissan. and the aftermarket has made it look better than the nissan dudes ever imagined. rules are the very same, anything goes, major redesigns are more than welcome. oh, please, one thing: NO DRIFT ¬¬

nah, drift if you want.

a pic of the car:
S15.JPG

and a bunch of silvia pics for all of you to use as reference:
http://www.m-linknet.co.jp/wallpaper/NISSAN/wp_nissan_silvia.html

there. this competition ends who knows when, as always. try to submit your entry soon, but dont worry, we'll wait.

Cano

happy lines! 👍

Does being hand drawn in Flash MX count? My scanner's all screwed up, but I always do stuff freehand in Flash Mx. PLease let meh off the hook.

Wow, that looks really cool. Much better than anything I can draw that's for sure. What kind of paper, pencil, and scanner do you use? It turned out well.;)

aah, cool Camino!!! I like flamethrowers, altough it is odd in a silvia. the deformation of the body is very cool!!! I like it (:

Cano

I started working on mine... I'm gonna try and manage my time a little better this semster. I guess in a way it could be my new years resolution?

Nice work 2drawings that's how I started off drawing but one bad habit I picked up was using templates. Keep doing what your doing but try doing 3/4 views when you feel confident enough. Also look at my comments in this thread for more info on 3/4 views. Hope that helps.

I need your views

To save peoples sanity from hearing me say the same thing over again you can search for threads about drawing or search for my screenname or even canos name for more advice. Whatever, you do don't give up and keep practicing. I'll try to post mine pretty soon hopefully before Monday.

BTW, did you guys happen to see the Motortrend contest results in Motor Trend Mag?? Damn, just a little depressing.

Nick

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
Does being hand drawn in Flash MX count? My scanner's all screwed up, but I always do stuff freehand in Flash Mx. PLease let meh off the hook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Cano
hand drawn it has to be. (:

quote:
Originally posted by Chaos Fire

Dude, Cano you gotta help me... This wheel stuff is killing me... Can you guys give a critical critique and then ways to improve this drawing. I gotta go to sleep now... I've been working on this since 10 and it's 4:40a.m. now, thank god I have work at 12:00 and not earlier. :banghead:

Thanks everyone,

Nick

VipFREAK-silviadrawing.jpg

I like drift r's cause it looks coo but the wheels seem abit messed up unless thats how he likes em then its aight. Vipfreak ur car is nice man casual and speedy at the same time. I hope I can draw like this wsometime. O and vip i saw the design contest in motor trend.... that nissan was so nice the bisbo i think. O AND DRIFT R NICE BRINGIN THE TURBINE OUTSIDE THE CAR IS SIKKK.

Back