GTP WRS-Online : Special Event III - Spa Mixed Class Enduro - Mar 25

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 777 comments
Im going to qual for GT once ive tested CSLs setup and after a little more practice hoping for a low 13 ;).

I'll be away for about 4 hours starting in about 15 minutes. Hopefully the other stewards can observe if there are any requests. I know Hydro was in the main lounge last time I checked.

Just got back from my vacation and am starting to realize that the massive organization of this event is going to make it impossible for me to participate.

I will be so busy in the next week and will not have enough time to practice, qualify, and race. I am disappointed that I can not compete in this event seeing it was exactly what I wanted.

Good luck to everybody participating in the event and hope that it is as successful as the organizers want it to be. :cheers:

Just got back from my vacation and am starting to realize that the massive organization of this event is going to make it impossible for me to participate.

I will be so busy in the next week and will not have enough time to practice, qualify, and race. I am disappointed that I can not compete in this event seeing it was exactly what I wanted.

Good luck to everybody participating in the event and hope that it is as successful as the organizers want it to be. :cheers:

Hope your vacation was a good one J 👍
Too bad about your busy week though.
Keep in mind the GT class can qualify until Thursday if some time opens up for you in the week ahead.

I will qualify soon, will post here when ready.
Cool 👍
I'll be in the lobby for an hour or so, then either myself or Tim will be available (along with other stewards as well) later in the day - right up until the LMP Quali deadline (midnight Pacific - 13.5 hrs from now).

Last edited:
Ok, this is my situation on my GTP-tag issues..

Since I've not used my hotmail that's linked to my GTP-tag account over the last 270 days, it's erased (the Windows Live ID)..

So the question is:
How do I change my Windows Live ID that's linked to my GTP tag account now that the mail does'nt even excist..
And on top of that, I can't for my life remember my password.. But that's ofc secondary since psn does'nt even recognize my Windows ID any more..

What to do?
I'm about to give up on this.. :(

Last edited:

Since I've not used my hotmail that's linked to my GTP-tag account over the last 270 days, it's erased..

So the question is:
How do I change my Windows Live ID that's linked to my GTP tag account now that the mail does'nt even excist..
And on top of that, I can't for my life remember my password.. But that's ofc secondary since psn does'nt even recognize my Windows ID any more..

What to do?
Can you make the same e-mail address that was cancelled again?
I'm thinking it should be available, if you had it and now it's been deleted...

Since I've not used my hotmail that's linked to my GTP-tag account over the last 270 days, it's erased..

So the question is:

What to do?

Have you tried this?:
http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=255

Oddly, I've haven't checked my hotmail (Windows Live account) in over 3 years, but it's still there.

Can you make the same e-mail address that was cancelled again?
I'm thinking it should be available, if you had it and now it's been deleted...

Yea, I think I can start up a new mail, but if so, how do I swap my current GTP-tag Windows Live ID? Cause PSN will not recognize the new mail even tho it's named the same.. It's still a new account..

But I'll try just in case. Will get back here in 5 👍

Have you tried this?:
http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=255

Oddly, I've haven't checked my hotmail (Windows Live account) in over 3 years, but it's still there.

Yes, thank you for the link, but could not find what I was looking fore..

I think you "log in" to your mail when you log in to PSN.. I've not been logged in since the huge outage 9-10 months ago..

Yea, I think I can start up a new mail, but if so, how do I swap my current GTP-tag Windows Live ID? Cause PSN will not recognize the new mail even tho it's named the same.. It's still a new account..

But I'll try just in case. Will get back here in 5 👍

Yes, thank you for the link, but could not find what I was looking fore..

I think you "log in" to your mail when you log in to PSN.. I've not been logged in since the huge outage 9-10 months ago..

I think if you use the same named Live account the PSN will be looking for your old password.

PSN uses your email address as login credentials for PSN, it doesn't sign in to your live address as it does not have that password. - and it certainly is not authorized to do so.
Edit: If you were able to open the exact same Live Id (essentially re-open the previous one), the password recovery request will send the info to the new account as if it was the old one.

I can't just change password.. It won't let me.
(Am I hijacking the thread btw? :scared: )

Can I just create a new GTP_tagged account?
Would it be concidered valid even tho I did not run the GTP_registry tt with this new account?

Thing is.. I need to change the mail adress I have registered now.. It needs to go! There's no other way..

I can't just change password.. It won't let me.
(Am I hijacking the thread btw? :scared: )

Can I just create a new GTP_tagged account?
Would it be concidered valid even tho I did not run the GTP_registry tt with this new account?

Sending you a PM right now....

Decided to cancel my entry. The more laps I do the more I'm thinking I don't want to drive this car for so long, just can't control tyre wear very well, which doesn't make driving very fun.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

LMP drivers: Less than 12 hours to the deadline and only 7 out of 15 have qualified. I'm back online and ready to observe if anyone is ready to go.

Do I have to quali for LMP? Im pretty much focused on GT now.

I'll be qualifying later tonight, around 11 EST. I'll post when I'm ready, just wanted to give a heads up.

Been running practice races to get miles on my car (forgot my GTP account has basically nothing in the garage :lol:) while I tune it. Really liking everything about the little puggy. Curious if aliens are getting under 2m though? I'm consistently in 2:03 and pretty sure with a bit more effort I can get 2:02 but that's probably all I have; that going to be on pace?

*** QUALI in progress.****
Please do not enter the main 3D3 lobby until I have posted again - about 15 mins. 👍

Edit: One more to go - about 10 minutes 👍

Last edited:
I'd like to quali for LMP tonight in the 10-11pm PT hour. I'm a slacker. :rolleyes: I can be available to be steward for runs up to the midnight PT deadline. Probably be on from 9pm-12:30am PT in total.

Lobby is open again.

Wes, Denilson, and Biffy ran the LMP quali 👍

*** QUALI in progress.****
Please do not enter the main 3D3 lobby until I have posted again - about 15 mins. 👍

I've been doing my laps in free run in my private lounge, assuming that was putting miles on it... oops! I just checked and it's still showroom fresh.

Just run the car in the Indy 500 b-spec race and quit after 200 miles.
It will be fully broken in then, and it doesn't take too long.

Lounge is open again 👍
DR. Watson ran the LMP quali.

Where can I see the quali sheet?
We will post the full LMP Quali results tonight.

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder. The following drivers who registered for the LMP are yet to qualify:

GTP_PaulMac
GTP_gooners_17
GTP_Wardez
(plus GTP_Hydro and GTP_Gravitron who I know are scheduled for tonight)

I believe PaulMac is from EU so doubtful he'll make the deadline unless he doesn't sleep. :sly: He has listed GT as his primary class so maybe decided to drop from LMP?

We've had *very* few GT qualifiers to date which is strange considering this is the last weekend day prior to the deadline. You guys in the GT class are welcome to qualify tonight also.

Paul does'nt sleep.. That's a fact. :lol:
He was in the 3D3-lounge a few hours ago with me, Biffy, Hydro, w-g-e and you iirc. But he does'nt get along too well with his internet.. So perhaps he gave up.. (He quit PURE | JGTS a mounth ago due to poor internet and a lot of DC's)

And Eddie is known for rushing in to the qualis just in time.. Heart rate going sky high.. :lol:

EDIT: Btw, just served 2 beers and a glass of red wine.. ;)
I work at an hotel with mainly security.. But Sundays are special, cause I'm alone.. So we're closed for the public. But if a guest want something from the bar.. well, I just throw my security badge off, and dive in behind the bar..

Yes, EXACTLY like "Fawlty towers" :lol:
Don't know if you Americans knows that show.. But the Britts do.. for sure.

Last edited:
Do I have to quali for LMP? Im pretty much focused on GT now.

Yeah im not going to run my LMP quali as I felt I was too out of control in the Pug. Also I feel much more on the pace in GT running 14s and occasional 13s :).

Den I still do the occasional spot race type race ;).

And I left earlier to have a stupid shower :grumpy:.

EDIT: Btw, just served 2 beers and a glass of red wine.. ;)
I work at an hotel with mainly security.. But Sundays are special, cause I'm alone.. So we're closed for the public. But if a guest want something from the bar.. well, I just throw my security badge off, and dive in behind the bar..

Yes, EXACTLY like "Fawlty towers" :lol:
Don't know if you Americans knows that show.. But the Britts do.. for sure.

Basil! One of my favorite TV characters ever!

Al

Back