GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
DHG Text2B.jpg
YuQ8jMSXic5RT6kkk_0.jpg

Kjeld Lund, EWeinbauer, PHO3NIX_F1RE

Bonus Event No 8 Closed

There has been some great reads with the media event, thanks a lot for taking the time to write them and your bonus has been added.

Team Championship

After 19 races using 52 cars its time to show your race craft in a single car Championship, but don't forget you are driving for your team and with the two rooms you are racing against the clock as well to score those valuable points.

The driver line up looks very interesting for the teams so how will the handicap work out near the end of the series.

Team and Driver info and review's.
  • Las Ratas Rapids: The team is made up of two previous champions, will the pressure get on top of them or will they keep there form going. Odds 3/1
  • @mr_lab_rat a early flier in the Championship up to now taking the most wins and cups, this guy is showing some real consistent racing which could prove valuable overall
  • @Meister Fetz A Div 1 driver in the WRS im sure this driver will be pushing for the top spots on the grid so keeping him behind you is going to be key to keep his points down.
  • @roamer2629 can his South American passion drive him over the line, the passion could prove vital in the later races

• Underdog Racing: They reckon there underdogs, they could be in the first few races but are they keeping there push for the championship near the end once some drivers lose there valuable bhp. A outside chance is on the cards. Odds 10/1
  • @GTPCrispyOne missed out on the chance for the last championship due to life, so he has proof that he can push when needed and could get the points rolling in later in the series.
  • @Eggstor likes his No ABS driving showing his touch in the TVR last time around, can he keep that experience going to help him score some point's.
  • @ThePDTX Showed his potential in the FR cup but the pressure got to him in the end, how will he cope if if the pressure pot gets hot in the later races.

• The Two Dads (tbd): Can the Dads keep the young Alien under raps, this is a team to watch with there experience and pace: Odds 2/1
  • @Gravitron Shows pace and is very happy running in close company of other drivers with his experience and can push a car to its near limit by proof of the mean green neon machine
  • @Mini Stiggy if the dads can get him out of bed he will be hard driver to beat, can he live up to his alien status and fly of at the start.
  • @GTP_Patrick1 experience, pace and consistency can he come into his own later on or will the stress of looking after the young one prove his downfall

• Norfolk Enchance: As the team name suggests they think they have not got a chance but could a consistent Aussie help them on there way. Odds 5/1
  • @hasslemoff no info available :lol: still in the pub
  • @jtv90069 has the knack of producing regular good results as the WRS Caterham WW race showed by taking the win from way back on the grid and can jump in a car and get to pace in a few laps
  • @Sjaak the long standing WRS Dutchman, worried about his connection no, his consistent driving will sure help in producing some points.

• MDPR Racing: With a Alien on the bench, two drivers who produce the goods when needed and a driver who has improved a lot over the cause of the championship this team could rack the points up. Odds 4/1
  • @Iceman220 Someone who is always pushing himself to the limit on track and can produce some good results, keeping the little mistakes at bay and he will be be helping the points tally for the team
  • @MadMax His TT's show he likes a car to be a bit slippy, so the GT86 will be up his street, keeping of the podiums will be hard
  • @Gameratwork99 A driver who has improved a lot over the last few months with his racing knowledge, can he keep his cool and help the team with some points later on in the series
  • @mcsqueegy A alien on the bench, his pace says it all on the track

• SSR Motorspots: A team with great potential and could be up there near the end with some surprise results. Odds 9/1
  • @Fallen_log A new comer to the series and WRS not a lot known about the driver but seems to be leading the team well.
  • @Nail-27 A regular in a lot of races, can his knowledge and experience help the team get those valuable points
  • @RacingOtaku86 a late comer to the team, his youth and pace could be the advantage the team needs later in the series

• Dont hit the Grass: As the team name suggest's they intend to keep the car on the track which can be a good idea, can there idea help them reach the heights of Championship winners. Odds 6/1
  • @EWeinbauer a driver who shows commitment no matter where he his on track and will keep going to the end, this could prove invaluable in gaining points for his team and results will come his way.
  • @Kjeld Lund Pace, Drive and Determination could be the advantage the team needs in the early stages
  • @PHO3NIX_F1RE A driver who has improved since his first race in the championship, can that experience help produce some deserved results for him and will run with ABS on or off.

They you have it, the teams and drivers are all ready for the first two races today. The odds are up for each team so if you fancy a little bet on a team you are free to do so using your credit.

Betting Rules:
  • Max Bet 10 000cr
  • Only bet on one team (any team)
  • If the team you chose wins the credit will be added to your account.
  • example: Odds 2/1 you bet 10 000cr, that team wins you receive 20 000 cr back

How to place a bet:

Using the link below just enter the team you think will win and the amount you wish to bet.

EDIT: link to correct form

Register Here

Last edited:
Great Work Paul!! Just placed my stake. See you guys later.
It's ok if you want to keep it a surprise, but I have to ask: Who is running CS?

Great Work Paul!! Just placed my stake. See you guys later.
It's ok if you want to keep it a surprise, but I have to ask: Who is running CS?

No one hopefully because they won't get on track, the rooms set for CM tyres :lol:.

Two dads and a cousin?
I would hope he can get out of bed, the race starts at 2PM in his timezone :)
While I feel honoured to be on the second ranked team I based my bet on the result of yesterday's Focus race.
Paul, could you please fix our team name (you don't want me to show up to the race stoned and play reggae in the background while we race).

Just lost room B entirely. At least we got the first race in.

Room B is now back.

Back