GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
I got the replay and already took some pics of the battling Bimmers.
You drove great, and never touched my rear bumper in the esses where I struggled with heavier car on harder tire compound. Great job holding your ground against Jon's intimidating Vette :D

View attachment 311804

View attachment 311803

View attachment 311802

Two laps before the finish we were separated by 0.001
Jon, your ability to recover that sideways vette was astonishing. When you went by me and were between Mike and I , I thought...well that's all she wrote, because his straight line speed will get him so far ahead we will never see him again. And then I watched your Vette's fanny slowly rotate out....and there was hope in mudville! I flashed by as you struggled to regain control and thought..HE BE DONE. Then I looked in my mirror approaching the start finish line...and there was that friggin Vette. Nice hands!

Hey Mike do you have a pix of the two of us locked in trail?

I tried to register on the Career credit tracker, but do not appear on the tracker, should I try again?
You are talking about trying to register the car you used correct? If so I think that form is a manual process that Paul has to update himself, so it can take a while to see your inputs.

I tried to register on the Career credit tracker, but do not appear on the tracker, should I try again?

I've seen you added the car details and price 👍, the credit tracker can have its moments sometimes which its doing currently.
There is a link just below the credit tracker showing the garage, you will see that your car has been added to your garage so the registration of the car worked.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...LygMZt3QOGlc2AdXDkk/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

I will do my best not to play rallycar when its that dark. I Think i will try to find a new car with better lights on it. Any idears guys?

Please tell me you didn't buy the M4 pace car :)

Cant afford it, otherwise I would of been tempted :sly:

I will do my best not to play rallycar when its that dark. I Think i will try to find a new car with better lights on it. Any idears guys?

Maybe have a look at a premium model, I think there lights are better. Its worth also seeing what its like when a few cars are on track as that makes a difference.

When on track, go to settings and turn up the EV setting as high as it can go, that adds a bit more light. Driving line is an option on that track too, although it does not help you with track edges.

It's only 120k but I forgot you bought a Ferrari already. Also you can't put the lights on it for a non-tuning event :(

I already have a car in mind with flashy lights and should hit the caps, its a shame I couldnt get the BMW though :(

Apparently I’ve practiced too much with my RUF’fe, and it’s starting to show the same sign as the owner; its body rigidity are starting to deteriorate. Are we allowed restore body rigidity, even though it’s no tune races?

Apparently I’ve practiced too much with my RUF’fe, and it’s starting to show the same sign as the owner; its body rigidity are starting to deteriorate. Are we allowed restore body rigidity, even though it’s no tune races?
Yes, and you can even have multiple RUF's that you switch between - for example, one you could leave as a no-tuning version and another that has separate tunes on each sheet.

I restored body rigidity on my Vette before the races on Sunday.

When on track, go to settings and turn up the EV setting as high as it can go, that adds a bit more light. Driving line is an option on that track too, although it does not help you with track edges.
vive le racing line in the dark...but you'll need sunglasses..it's like a 70's laser show in the dark...

verges...edges...don't need no stinkin edges!!

Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg
High Speed Ring_10.jpg
High Speed Ring_7.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg Grand Valley Speedway_2.jpg Grand Valley Speedway_3.jpg Grand Valley Speedway_4.jpg High Speed Ring.jpg High Speed Ring_1.jpg High Speed Ring_2.jpg High Speed Ring_3.jpg High Speed Ring_4.jpg High Speed Ring_5.jpg High Speed Ring_6.jpg High Speed Ring_7.jpg High Speed Ring_8.jpg High Speed Ring_9.jpg High Speed Ring_10.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_1.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_2.jpg Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg

Thanks guys. :cheers:

Found the car last night. I fits the bill allmost perfect. Willow Springs is gonna be a hard one for me, but i'll do my Best.

And the car? Wait and se, but dont make fun of it. It Got feelings :mad:

500pp Clubman Cup Points Results

Congratz to @jtv90069 for taking the 500pp Clubman Cup win by 1 point.

Have a sing to your National Anthem.

Note: RafaelR_13 received his points for his DC's per the rules.

500pp ClubMan Cup Race Results

Well done @Iceman220, @The Boss69 and @jtv90069 for taking the wins at each track

Note: All drivers who qualified quicker received the 90 sec penalty, there is slight glitch with the results with adding the 90sec e.g it show's 1:35.xxx instead of 1:29/30.xxx.

National A Overall LeaderBoard

Congrats Jon on the overall win.
Other notable achievements: Ronny (@The Boss69 ) - incredible result for someone who just started online racing. Ned - too bad you couldn't finish the final race, you had pace for overall top 7 finish. Ruz using the FWD Integra, I tried it and it was mental at those power levels. Lucas for getting this far in the championship with just two cars!

Back