• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: World Circuits > Tsukuba Circuit
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: Honda
  • Model: weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11
  • Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 503 BHP (Partial Breakin, full power after breakin is allowed)
  • Weight: 1100 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Weight Reductions: N/A
  • Engine Modifications: Not allowed (Verifiable by Looking at RPM Redline on Tach)
  • Intake Modifications: N/A
  • Exhaust Modifications: N/A
  • Turbo or Supercharger: Not allowed (Verifiable by Looking at Turbo Meter in HUD)
  • Drivetrain Modifications: LSD, Clutch, Flywheel, Driveline upgrades all allowed.
  • Transmission: Fully Customisable Transmission Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Adjustable Suspension Allowed
  • Aero: Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Soft (R3's)
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Red and White Rumble Strips, and Tarmac, are Track Surface.
  • This includes faded/worn Red and White Rumble Strips
  • Green Painted Concrete is not Part of the Track
  • The Light Brown Surface to the outside of the Rumble Strip on the Left Side of the Track before the Start Finish Line is Not Track.
  • See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Red and White Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.

Left Side of Track Near Start Finish Line

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_1-1.jpg

Inside of Turn 2

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit_2-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

Left Side Exit of Dunlop Curve (Turn 3)

CLEAN
TsukubaCircuit_4-1.jpg

DIRTY
TsukubaCircuit_5-1.jpg

Steward's Comments:
Back to the first track we used in GT5 WRS this week. This track is famous for the "Time Attack" format, and the car this week is set up for maximum laptime, with racing soft tires and full tuning at your disposal. This might be the most neutral FR car you will ever drive. As replacement for the Super GT NSX, it carries the torch well. Don't forget to crank up the volume during replays, the engine really sings at redline. :)

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Save best lap / ghost replay icon.

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 121 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, June 17th 2013 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Look like a fun combo! wished i had this car :(

Damn! :D

I hope I can squeeze a few laps in this week. So much to do still and my knee injury is playing up again but I love this car so much.....

What a week to be starting vacation! Thankfully I have until Wednesday....

Can the car be shared/borrowed for offline use? I don't have it either or I would put it up.

Yay Tsukuba!! Gonna give this a go as soon as I can! :D

Can the car be shared/borrowed for offline use? I don't have it either or I would put it up.

Unfortunately no.

Just got it :)
nice car choice and combo Kev!

first splits after 179km

Last edited:
Last week has a bit of a hectic week could only muster 20 laps or so, not enough to make a decent lap worth submitting. This week looks promising enough to make a run at it though.

Nice splits Mike, Andrew. 👍 I've given it a quick go... 20 laps or so. Love this car and the track is usually kind to me but I'm not going to be able to do extended sessions - the knee is cramping up after 20 minutes and braking becomes erratic after that. Managed some ok splits anyway:

Massive slide into turn 1 on this lap so I'll tidy that up at some point. I'm using the setup I used on the Fuji seasonal TT:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8475265#post8475265

...but with Final gear set to 3.200, engine at 100% and no Stage 3 Turbo. :sly:

I need to get on and practice some to be ready for the GT3 series. This combo maybe a prefect way for me to get back into GT5 after being away for so long. Love both Tsukuba and the HSV. Great combo.:cheers:

I need to get on and practice some to be ready for the GT3 series. This combo maybe a prefect way for me to get back into GT5 after being away for so long. Love both Tsukuba and the HSV. Great combo.:cheers:

Good to see you back ;)

Wow this combo is insane !! Gave it a first 20 lap try, car not broken in...

Last edited:
Good BB James 👍

Last edited:
Back