- Boise, ID
:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::
GT5 Week 34 : British Invasion
Hotlap Event in Arcade Mode Time Trial
Jaguar XKR Coupe '10
Road Course - Daytona
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Arcade Mode : Time Trial
- Track: World Circuits > Road Course - Daytona
- Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
- Make: UK > Jaguar
- Model: XKR Coupe '10
- Power: 502 HP (Stock)
- Weight: 1810 kg (Stock)
- Transmission: Optional
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Tyre Type: Sports Medium (S2's)
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- Mechanical Damage: Optional
- Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)
- The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- Yellow Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track
Our first visit to Daytona Road since the Prologue days. The Jag with the big V8 sounds and drives great on this wide open track.
Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- T4 Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime or T4 Time
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1, T2 and T3 times
- Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 3
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 34 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, October 10th 11:59pm GMT
- You must complete your lap and save your replay BEFORE downloading the Spec II Update, which is to become available on Tuesday the 11th. If you live in Australia or Asia, where the deadline is technically on Tuesday, your time will be DQ'd if you make your run after updating.
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification