GTP_WRS Race Admin
- Ostend, Belgium
GT5 Week 77: Two Ton Roadhammer
Hotlap Event in GT Mode Practice
Audi RS 6 Avant '08
High Speed Ring / Weather Change
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
[*]Track: Original > High Speed Ring / Weather Change
[*]Car Type: > Premium
[*]Make: Germany > Audi
[*]Model: RS 6 Avant '08
- Practice Mode
[*]High Speed Ring / Weather Change
[*]Surface Water at Race Start - 100%
[*]Weather at Race Start - 100%
[*]Weather Changeability - 0
[*]Your replay must show 100% surface water at all times. If your replay shows less than 100% surface water at any time, your lap will be DQ'd.
- Power : 741 HP (Added Parts with Oil Change) - This number may go up with Engine Break In. Max Power is fine.
- Weight : 1524 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
- Weight Reductions : All Allowed
- Engine Modifications : ECU + Stage 3 Engine upgrade Allowed
- Intake Modifications : All Allowed
- Exhaust Modifications :
- Exhaust Manifold and Catalytic Converter: Allowed
- Sports-, Titanium Semi-Racing- and Titanium Racing Exhaust: Not Allowed (audible verifiable)
- Engine Power Limiter : N/A
- Turbo or Supercharger : Not Allowed. Turbo is verifiable by checking for the turbo meter on the HUD.
- Transmission : STOCK : 6 Speed Close Ratio- and Fully Customizable Transmission: Not Allowed (Audible Verifiable)
- Drivetrain and Suspension : All Allowed
- Oil Change : Required
- Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
- Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
- Transmission: Manual or Automatic
- Front and Rear underbody kit: Allowed
- Wing: Not Allowed
- Tyre Type: Racing Intermediate. You must buy one of the dry racing compounds for the car in order for the Wet racing tires to be made available.
- Chassis Reinforcement: Optional
- Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
- In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.
- Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.
- The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
- The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
- No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
- All Hard Surfaces are considered Track Surface. This includes tarmac, painted tarmac, red and white rumbles, and concrete.
As this is my Dreamcar for in real life I left everything that refers to the beautiful engine/exhaust sound as it is.
There's also no better way than to put it on a Central European climate ... yes, rain!
Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:
- You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
- To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
- While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
- To post your T1, T2, and T3 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
- The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
- In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
- If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
- Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- No hybrids
- No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
- Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- Save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- Total Lap Time
- Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1 & T2 times
- Any settings discussion.
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 77 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
- Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
- Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
- Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
- If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
- Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
- The deadline is Monday, August 6th 11:59pm GMT
- If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification