GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
No.

You post split times in the thread in a set format either 1'06 or 1:06.

You post your final time replay to Fetchy in a pm.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-07-29 um 13.52.56.png

there seems to be some mistake...? Might that be caused by uploading 2 files in a short period?
And why is that question mark under the controller and the country flag missing? This time I turned off the ps3 controller for sure, and am using a g27. Living in Austria ;)

I've been promoted to Division 2 bronze but the LB for this week still sets me in Division 3. Will it change next week? Am I still to compete in my old division this week?
Thanks Joost

I haven't done any of the WRS events since I did the initial time trial way back in January. Since then, I changed my GTP ID. What's the best way to get it changed in the database so I can submit a time for the current one?

My old GTP ID was KTR5, new one is CoachMK21 (obviously).

I haven't done any of the WRS events since I did the initial time trial way back in January. Since then, I changed my GTP ID. What's the best way to get it changed in the database so I can submit a time for the current one?

My old GTP ID was KTR5, new one is CoachMK21 (obviously).
I've changed it for you just now, so if you post splits in the event thread, or submit a best-lap replay for a given event, it should recognize you. 👍 Somehow I think you're a bit faster now than when you qualified. ;)

For when the board is wider than usual, couldn't the margins be minimal? This week again, I can't fit most of it to be visible at once, in the horizontal dimension. Either just less margin overall or have them wide when there's one or two splits.

edit: Realized something about the layout but the effect remains, it's somewhat unwieldy.

Last edited:
I'm not sure where the appropriate place to ask this, but I have a question / suggestion. When looking at the leaderboard, the top time for each sector is highlighted. Has anyone considered highlighting the top sector split times as well? I think it might be appropriate to only highlight the fastest sector split times, maybe in blue?

Cant upload my time for wrs week 50
Get this error:
There was a problem uploading your file.

BCJS37016-RPLY007 (3).zip

Cannot change the Nationality for the leaderboard. And i used all possible formats of my country - Slovakia, the slovakia, svk, sk, slovak republic. Got this answer on first three attempts: "Your nationality has been changed to: unknown." and then nothing more

GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT6
GT5
GT5P

That's copied from my browser's chooser element. Functionality, yes, but reduced. Noticed it "a while" ago.

Hey guys,

I've been busy making WRS mobile compatible by making the website scale responsively depending on the device (basically by rewriting all of the frontend related code).

It's by no means final yet and quite some things have to be improved, but I wanted to let you guys see it and test it already.

You can check out the mobile compatible version at:

http://wrs-beta.gtplanet.net

Let me know what you guys think and let me know how it works on your device (and what it is) as I don't have a lot of different mobile phones, or tablets.

:cheers:

PS: Special thanks for @Mamba for helping out with the motivation and initial prototype!

PPS: Only working, currently, is the splits and results page, the rest of the pages are not styled (correctly). Also the results page needs to be scrolled on my phone, this will be improved (probably by removing the nationality). The division badge on mobile will be improved as well.

:bowdown: Joost, works just fine on my Galaxy S5, only what you said, results need a bit scaling down, but nothing to complain about. :cheers: Great work :bowdown:

2015-03-09 19.05.56.png

I've got this on my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. It's got a 1280x720 screen and I don't have to scroll horizontally to see all the info. It looks very slick :) I would like to be able to look at the full version on my mobile if I click a link or something.

Feature request on the desktop side, to be able to download all the replays in one go :cheers:

Back