GTP_Sjaak

ps3logokl4.jpg

:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::

wrstitlestimetrials2.png

New Drivers and Promotions

ruliwebgt503aaa5.jpg

A place for welcomming new racers

Last edited:
How do promotions work in the WRS? Be it from Division to Division or from Bronze to Silver?

Promotion time in the next day or so. :sly:

Watch this space. 👍

Promotion time in the next day or so. :sly:

Watch this space. 👍

Hmm, better late than never. :sly:

Congratulations to GTP_Manuelos for his promotion to Division 1 (Bronze). 👍

Congratulations to GTP_RussRobit for his promotion to Division 2 (Gold). 👍

Congratulations to GTP_chupacabrito for his promotion to Division 3 (Gold). 👍

Congratulations to GTP_Nuclearfire for his promotion to Division 4 (Bronze). 👍

Congratulations to GTP_Z28 for his promotion to Division 4 (Bronze). 👍

Congratulations to GTP_Sureshot for his promotion to Division 4 (Bronze). 👍

Edit:

There will more promotions after the IFTC has completed.

WOW guys we are only upto the 6th GTP WRS and already there are some promtions.

Very impressive guys 👍 and congratulations :) .

Cool stuff, so I presume this is active immediately? So my next submission is for D4?

Nice to see some quick moves up here in GTP_WRS.

Special congrats to my friend Drew (GTP_Z28) as he gets used to his wheel and improves his times. Now if he can only get his PS3 working again. :dopey:

Congratulations to all that were promoted. Very swift action from the stewards too :cool:

👍

Well, I got promoted, came a bit as a suprise, because I have the feeling there are some others drivers in Div2 who are faster than me

Well, I got promoted, came a bit as a suprise, because I have the feeling there are some others drivers in Div2 who are faster than me

That's why it's important to participate. There may well be drivers faster than you in your old division, but if these faster drivers don't participate enough, then I have no data to make a judgement.

Congratulations to all promotees.:cheers:
A full division, Wow, thank you! All that practice paid off. :)

:cheers: to all promoted pilots, very well done mates

👍 Manuelos, Welcome in Div 1 :sly:

Well done GTP_Manuelos, GTP_RussRobit, GTP_chupacabrito, GTP_Nuclearfire, GTP_Z28 and GTP_Sureshot. 👍

Congratulations to all those that got promotions.

I knew GTP_RussRobit would be, and hoping that GTP_chupacabrito would. But now I have a lot more competition in Div 4.

Thanks to all of the race admins for the promotion! Looking forward to competing in D4.

EDK
Special congrats to my friend Drew (GTP_Z28) as he gets used to his wheel and improves his times. Now if he can only get his PS3 working again. :dopey:

Thanks, man! I'm going through some serious withdrawl over here :scared:

That's why it's important to participate. There may well be drivers faster than you in your old division, but if these faster drivers don't participate enough, then I have no data to make a judgement.

Hi there everybody.

i'm new to the WRS. Fuzzy introduced it to me

Sphinx, I have some questions about your quote, if you don’t mind. It might be here somewhere but can’t find it.

how does this works actually?
if you start participating do you have to take part every week?
how many times do you have participate to promote or degrade? If it is more than one, do they have to be in a row?

Thanx

Hi there everybody.

i'm new to the WRS. Fuzzy introduced it to me

Sphinx, I have some questions about your quote, if you don’t mind. It might be here somewhere but can’t find it.

how does this works actually?
if you start participating do you have to take part every week?
how many times do you have participate to promote or degrade? If it is more than one, do they have to be in a row?

Thanx

Understanding how this has worked historically, I think I can safely answer on Sphinx's behalf. There's no hard and fast rule to determine promotions. As a general rule, if a racer consistently performs at a level that is above the other drivers in their division, and is on par with the drivers in the next division, they will be promoted.

I think what he was saying in the quote, is that if we have limited overall participation, or if a driver does not frequently participate, it's difficult to gauge promotions.

But ultimately, the whole intent of the division structure is to have several competitions going on every week. So no matter what division you are in, go out and do your best, don't sweat it, and when it's time to be moved up, you'll be moved up. 👍

EDK
Understanding how this has worked historically, I think I can safely answer on Sphinx's behalf. There's no hard and fast rule to determine promotions. As a general rule, if a racer consistently performs at a level that is above the other drivers in their division, and is on par with the drivers in the next division, they will be promoted.

I think what he was saying in the quote, is that if we have limited overall participation, or if a driver does not frequently participate, it's difficult to gauge promotions.

But ultimately, the whole intent of the division structure is to have several competitions going on every week. So no matter what division you are in, go out and do your best, don't sweat it, and when it's time to be moved up, you'll be moved up. 👍

ok thanks for the clear answer

I couldn't bear to see Steven all alone in division 5 any longer.

So...

...Congratulations to GTP_Bigracer for his promotion to Division 4 (Bronze). 👍 👍👍

Back