GTP_WRS Online: Parity Racing: Deep Forest Reverse - 1975 or older - 12/13 April

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 748 comments
Tested the Toyota Supra, solid car but like Frank, I try to prepare some more so I can switch between race slots or even inbetween races.

Sunday evening I like to try the car online so I will open a room and put here a notification if people like to join.

Grand Valley East_8.jpg

@Sjaak, I really appreciate you putting up the sample cars. 👍 Usually, I like to find my own, but I have no time at all this week. I'm going to use one of yours and then just tweak so I can make the time.

Shall we plan to organize some practices on Thursday and Friday around 20:00 GMT? Practice format for parity has always been a little free run at the start to get the car close (of you aren't already) and then several short practice races to test and tweak.

@Sjaak, I really appreciate you putting up the sample cars. 👍 Usually, I like to find my own, but I have no time at all this week. I'm going to use one of yours and then just tweak so I can make the time.

Shall we plan to organize some practices on Thursday and Friday around 20:00 GMT? Practice format for parity has always been a little free run at the start to get the car close (of you aren't already) and then several short practice races to test and tweak.
The BMW base model is a great car,like to recommend that car.

The practice on Thursday and Friday is a good plan,count me in.👍

Just signed up.👍

Looking forward to this, got a little practice in last time but missed the race.
I have this one close, I will do my best to make the practice sessions.
GrandValleyEast_3_zpsbf882cf4.jpg

I think I am pretty close to setting up the BRZ. On racing hards I am getting a top speed of about 141 or 142. I had to lower HP a bit, and now consistently about .3 over target. I will leave the car alone for now, as I think I will get better the more I practice.

I was in the room with @Duke of Pendle in his Mazda Roadster Touring Car. He will get to race with the top down, very nice looking car.

Does the Mercedes Vision GT Racing Series count as a race car?
12916257045_64826e1c4f_b.jpg

Just started testing, but who knows when i'd get to use this bad boy otherwise.

Does it come with Racing Hards stock and have all Fully Adjustable parts? Even if so, @Sjaak will have to make the call.

Because the word "Racing" is in the name of the car, I would vote for it as a race car.

I just signed up for the EU and NA races. Maybe the AU if im up late enough. I had the Brz race car sitting in my garage and now ive got a reason to use it. Awesome

I am going to jump into a lobby shortly to try out the Lexus and the Megane. Hope scheduled maintenance doesn't become an issue this evening like last week.

Al

1472-6681-3630-4563-9066

Last edited:

yes,consider it as a race car,the car has stock racing hards and adjustable wings
It falls in the category Mercedes GT3, no number or text.

👍

With Al and Eric tonight, I got the Viper GTS-R (Team Oreca) #51 '00 and the NSX LM Race Car '91 dialed in.

Had trouble getting the Cobra Daytona quick enough around the corners and slow enough in the straight, and only just now noticed @Sjaak recommends RM tires for that one. :dunce: 👍

I was in the room with @Duke of Pendle in his Mazda Roadster Touring Car. He will get to race with the top down, very nice looking car.

Thanks - this was the 2nd car I tried, and it's close to perfect. All tuning parts added, including supercharger. RM tyres. Weight at minimum. 144mph at the end of the straight. Only problem - it would go 1'03.7xx on a perfect lap (with me driving). I added 20Kg ballast and that fixed it.

It's great to drive with good visibility in cockpit view, which ticks a box for me :cool:

yes,consider it as a race car,the car has stock racing hards and adjustable wings
It falls in the category Mercedes GT3, no number or text.

Thanks for the clarification, but i found i did not understand the car very well when dialed down to 144. :(

Besides, you can't put a number on it. Where's the fun in that?

I ran a bit with the Autobacs Garaiya base model. It seems to fit the requirements, though I'm only down to a 1'04.4x average. I need some practice and it needs a little more tuning, but I think I found my car.:D

Thanks Sjaak for sending me a message, was a little busy lately with no more than 3 races in 4 days ^^
Will be there for the race and will only have time to prepare on Saturday
See you all then ;)

Sorted out my cars but still have not decide which one will be my main racer.
View attachment 124020

I like the Toyota :)

I've worked out my car, as well. I'll be driving the Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
12969616315_fd4a230564_b.jpg

If my workday ends at 5pm EST, I might be able to catch the second half of practice today/tomorrow.
0004tagx.gif

Back