GTP_WRS-Online : Special IV : Group 4 LAN Style Pick and Mix - March 28/29 and April 4/5

• Thread starter EDK
  • 318 comments
Ready for the second weekend :D

Screenshot_20200402-234120_GT Sport.jpg

Practice Lobby open, as friends only.

If you can't see it, close game app and relaunch.

EDK
Thanks, I listed you as first provisional, since your request came before the others. Glad I clarified, @Gravitron pointed out that I may have misinterpreted your reply. A common and confusing phrase in English is to say "That's OK" while meaning, "That's OK, don't worry about it".

@DTM @RACECAR You are now # 2 and 3 provisional.

That said, I am going to ask all remaining racers to confirm their entry.

I will do that via PM, so it provides an email alert. If any drop out, I will adjust accordingly and inform you here.

Yes you're right.I've read it again and understand the confusion.
My bad.

Will anyone be streaming these again this weekend? Missed them last weekend but whilst not ready to jump on board with you all and sessions are full, would be good to watch a livestream and learn some more

Reactions: EDK
It's race day, I will have the practice lobby open in about 100 minutes. Qualifying for first race is in about 160 minutes.

EDK
It's race day, I will have the practice lobby open in about 100 minutes. Qualifying for first race is in about 160 minutes.
What's with the math quizz suddenly.:confused::lol:

But great. Warming up up then.:P

Reactions: EDK
I am more then likely too late after my internet went down, but is it still going?

That was a fun event, glad to make it when I was finally able to. Had some fun battles (when I wasn't making contact with a wall or trying to stop the car from killing me)

I do wish to apologize for any unintentional contact I made, mostly to @roamer2629 for the hit at Fuji. I braked in my usual place but forgot how much the draft messes with braking and what was me hitting my normal line was instead me skidding right off regardless of how much braking and steering lock I had. I had some good racing with you before so that was not what I was intending to happen and I'm sorry if it looked that way.

That was a fun event, glad to make it when I was finally able to. Had some fun battles (when I wasn't making contact with a wall or trying to stop the car from killing me)

I do wish to apologize for any unintentional contact I made, mostly to @roamer2629 for the hit at Fuji. I braked in my usual place but forgot how much the draft messes with braking and what was me hitting my normal line was instead me skidding right off regardless of how much braking and steering lock I had. I had some good racing with you before so that was not what I was intending to happen and I'm sorry if it looked that way.
Understood, no problem. It happens.

Back