GTP_WRS-Online : Special V : N200 LAN Style Pick and Mix - April 11/12 and 18/19

• Thread starter EDK
  • 140 comments
Is anyone streaming tonight's action? I don't have any means unfortunately otherwise I might have done. No worries if not, just interested
I plan to again. As long as the tech cooperates.

That was some really fun racing! :cheers:
Too bad I got disconnected in the last race at Suzuka, it's my favorite :)
Otherwise a great experience, thanks Kev for the hard work 👍
I'm off work next sunday too so sign me up please :D
Good times Y'all! :gtpflag:

Result for fun from Saturday, I should have Sunday done soon as well.

Congrats to @PASM for the overall win, and 3 race wins. Seems I was right behind Bart in 2nd every time he won.

Also congrats to @Mini Stiggy for rounding out the points podium and getting a race win.

And finally, @RACECAR and @Sjaak nice job timing the Alfa just right for a couple of one off race wins.

I have attached an image file to this post with the results by race. Proud to report again that all drivers who participated in all races used all the cars.

upload_2020-4-13_14-11-14.png

Attachments

• 4-11 Race Results.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
Sunday results for fun.

Congrats to @PASM for yet another overall win, and for finishing every race on the podium, along with 3 wins.

@Rikson gets 3rd place, even with a points tie with @mohitraina91 . He had 2 race wins that act as the tiebreaker. If you had not taken BB raceway off, you almost certainly would have finished higher.

Race by race results are in an image file embedded in this post.

upload_2020-4-13_16-18-30.png

Attachments

• 4-12 Race Results.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
The concept of the LAN pick and mix style is a blast!
6 cars,7 tracks so you can plan all day which car on which track you gonna use but during race day all is suddenly different due the track choice generator,
nice catch. :lol:

Races of 15 minutes, good company, good choice of cars by the organisers,
in short, is a tradition born? :D

Uploaded a race from last Sunday to give an idea what I am talking about.

Looks like we are at 16 on Saturday, with 2 shown as provisional.

I will slot in any additional confirmed racers ahead of the provisional.

Unexpectedly I might have the time to participate next weekend.
You could list me as provisional, if that's important.
And - as I've done successfully before - I will just chime in between races (in case the lobby's not full), if that's O.K.

Unexpectedly I might have the time to participate next weekend.
You could list me as provisional, if that's important.
And - as I've done successfully before - I will just chime in between races (in case the lobby's not full), if that's O.K.
Sunday is still quite open, so you likely will have a spot to race.

As it stands now, I have 17 for Saturday, but 3 are provisional.

At 15 minutes before the start of qualifying, I will give away confirmed seats to provisional drivers. So we are first come, first served, to an extent.

My guess is that we will likely have room for you on both days. Always folks with connection issues, last minute cancellations, etc.

So stop in when you can and I will have you on the list. If the room is full when you go to join, better luck next time. :)

Also, I plan to stream again, and I slightly upgraded my internet for better upload speed. So I am hopeful I can host while sustaining a higher quality stream. So if we happen to be full, keep an eye on the stream for anyone with tech issues or the need to leave early.

Unfortunately i won't be attending any races this weekend, the move / work are taking up all my time. Would i be able to removed as a provisional please?

Best of luck to those racing, hopefully catch some of it on a stream :cheers:

If there are more of these events in the future i will be signing up in a heartbeat! :dopey:

I will be there Saturday also.. will make sure to show early to grab a slot
driving.gif

:cheers:

when is the next practice warm up for the events? I would like to attend those also 👍
We can run one tonight, but it likely will not be full length races. I will probably do half length races from 7 pm my time onward.

So that would be 2 am for you. Likely would last 90 min at the most, probably closer to 75 min.

Going to open a lobby for practice in 25 mins and do a half length run though an hour later.

All who can make it are welcome.

Sorry Kev.. went for a nap at 8.30pm hoping to be up again at midnight and woke at 4.30am haha :P All the best laid plans of mice and men eh ;)👍

Reactions: EDK
Sorry Kev.. went for a nap at 8.30pm hoping to be up again at midnight and woke at 4.30am haha :P All the best laid plans of mice and men eh ;)👍
All good, see you this weekend.

Installed a pressure transducer on my brake pedal a couple hours ago.

Don't think I will be good enough (probably won't have time to do any online practice) with the brakes to race tomorrow.

Doing any practice tonight?

Reactions: EDK
Installed a pressure transducer on my brake pedal a couple hours ago.

Don't think I will be good enough (probably won't have time to do any online practice) with the brakes to race tomorrow.

Doing any practice tonight?
Yep. I should be on by 6 Mountain.

I'll give up my seat for tonight. I definitely won't be able to make the first few races. Maybe I'll tune in one of the streams and stop by later.
Thanks. I changed you to provisional, but with other cancellations we are right at 16 for now, including you.

Back