GTP_WRS-Online : Special V : N200 LAN Style Pick and Mix - April 11/12 and 18/19

• Thread starter EDK
  • 140 comments
I am not going to be able to race tomorrow but i can today. Let me know if there is any more cancelations. I will be online.

Reactions: EDK
I am not going to be able to race tomorrow but i can today. Let me know if there is any more cancelations. I will be online.
Go ahead an join us by 30 min prior. I consider you confirmed and you'll get priority over the provisional racers.

Didn't realize it was so late. Won't make it today, in the middle of doing some drum brakes. Then install exhaust. Motorcycles are sooooo much easier to work on.

Maybe tomorrow.

Reactions: EDK
Shopping run took longer then expected, jumping on.

Hi guys,
Hope today’s event is going well.

If time allows, I’d like to join tomorrows (4/19) event.
Re: the Registry - have been chatting with EDK online - My old GTP_Spiff tag is listed in the Registry as “Unplaced drivers” for GT Sport. I did complete the 3D3 Google Docs form linked in the Registry Signup page. Totally understand if we’re too close to the event start to get back setup and will catch up at the next opportunity.

Thanks!
Spiff

Hi guys,
Hope today’s event is going well.

If time allows, I’d like to join tomorrows (4/19) event.
Re: the Registry - have been chatting with EDK online - My old GTP_Spiff tag is listed in the Registry as “Unplaced drivers” for GT Sport. I did complete the 3D3 Google Docs form linked in the Registry Signup page. Totally understand if we’re too close to the event start to get back setup and will catch up at the next opportunity.

Thanks!
Spiff
Jus follow instructions in this thread, should be fine. Register now and you can race tomorrow.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/

Sorry guys I'm not racing tonight I've hurt my Achilles during a run. Nothing serious but don't want to be over doing it right now. I'll catch you in interlagos.

Wont be racing tonight even though I would like to... as I already held the family back from 3 hours of precious internet last night and no chance they will let me do it again so soon
redcard.gif

Have fun guys! :cheers:

Saturday 4/18 Results for FUN. I should have Sunday up shortly.

Congrats to @PASM for another overall win, and 3 race wins. Congrats to @Nuschel01 for taking the second step on the podium, along with a race win.

And also congrats to @RACECAR and @MadMax for picking up the last couple of race wins.

Finally, congrats on the podium race finishes by @mohitraina91 @Sjaak and @Mr P .

Thanks to everyone for coming out to race. I also have attached the race by race results in an image file attached to this post.

upload_2020-4-20_15-5-25.png

Attachments

• 4-18 Race Results.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
Sunday results, for fun.

Congrats to @mohitraina91 for taking 2 race wins and the overall win, and to @roamer2629 for rounding out the podium.

@billyjoebobx and @Mini Stiggy for picking up the other 2 race wins and to @tzracer and @mattcharter for picking up podium finishes.

The race by race results are attached to this post in an image file.

upload_2020-4-20_15-43-10.png

Attachments

• 4-19 Race Results.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 14
Back