GTP_WRS-Online : Special XI - 2.4 Hour Suzuka SuperGT Mixed Class Enduro - June 6/7

• Thread starter oink83
  • 146 comments
Jonjig has a room open in the WRS club. I'm joining.

Edit: I'm out. @alexamenos is still in the lobby. Great practice guys.

Last edited:
Ran a 2'01.1 using the suspension, drivetrain and downforce from this Rx7 tune. My tuning skills are null, so be forewarned.

I'm keeping my eye out for a Subaru tune.

Ran a 2'01.1 using the suspension, drivetrain and downforce from this Rx7 tune. My tuning skills are null, so be forewarned.

Don't forget you can log your practice laps on the practice lap board if you like 👍

Had a 2'02 on the Subaru yesterday. Basic Mini Stiggy tune.

Yep, the room is still alive, now hosted by @hasslemoff.

Here is my setup for the HSV:

20150526222545.jpg 20150526222539.jpg 20150526222534.jpg 20150526222532.jpg 20150526222526.jpg

I'm trying to join this race, but looks like the register form doesn't work, what I can do?

I'm trying to join this race, but looks like the register form doesn't work, what I can do?
I just checked and you are signed up 👍 Our backend system for updating the registration table images is currently down I believe, it should be working again soon.

I'm really off the pace here. I tried the GT300 cars yesterday and 2'03 was the best I could do. I was running "Stiggy's special" suspension and only fiddled with LSD and downforce.
Slowly starting to lean towards the Impreza.

I'd love to take part but it seems life will get in the way once more as I get out of work @ 3pm EDT, and I haven't done anything yet. Good luck to all. :cheers:

I won't have time to update the OP's till later, but just wanted to get the word out sooner rather than later.

We'll be pushing the GT500 quali deadline 24hrs, from Wed morning GMT to Thurs morning GMT.

This will allow anyone that wants to quali after the Wed Indy races to do so.

Practice/Qualifying room open in WRS club.

Qualifying run.

Do not enter the room.

Last edited:
Qualifying run.

Do not enter the room.

Lobby Open

Last edited:
I think I'm pretty much ready to qualify for GT500, could I organise a time to run it ? I'm free later today, tonight (GMT) and tomorrow afternoon onwards... If your doing some qualifying after the EU race I can jump in there if that's easier...
Thanks in advance..

I think I'm pretty much ready to qualify for GT500, could I organise a time to run it ? I'm free later today, tonight (GMT) and tomorrow afternoon onwards... If your doing some qualifying after the EU race I can jump in there if that's easier...
Thanks in advance..
Yes, you can suggest a time in this thread. Most of the time a steward will be available. I will probably be able to steward tonight.

p.s. After both the EU and NA races we will immediately set up the room for qualifying.

Tonight, no matter what, i'll try some setup and i will blame myself in try to qualify for gt500. But i can say i think i'll stick with gt300.and probably the subaru.

Yes, you can suggest a time in this thread. Most of the time a steward will be available. I will probably be able to steward tonight.

p.s. After both the EU and NA races we will immediately set up the room for qualifying.

That's good to know Les 👍

Thanks, I'll jump in after the EU race then.

If anyone wants to qualify, I have time for the next 3 hours.

Back