GTP_WRS Week 1: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 205 comments
Cfft555
greenflag-gif.152575

Just noticed, if you run into sand traps, you leave tyre tracks with tread pattern. Amazing detail.
BY THE WAY, HAS ANYONE USED VR HEADSET WHILE PLAYING THIS GAME?

Pretty sure this is the wrong place & time to be submitting splits, since this week's event has finished.

You're right. I'm still up looking for The Leaderboard to respond, when I really want to go sleep. Have posted correctly now. Thanks

Reactions: EDK
Just noticed, if you run into sand traps, you leave tyre tracks with tread pattern. Amazing detail.
BY THE WAY, HAS ANYONE USED VR HEADSET WHILE PLAYING THIS GAME?
Same goes with grass around track. ^^ those trails annoy me when i go around them next lap :D

Sorry, just disqualify me, I can't share it at the moment (internet provider issue)
You have until tomorrow at results time. If you don;t think it will be resolved before then, your lap gets a blag flag for lack of verification.

Only 3 left, and I really think it's only one.

tao_ren PSN belongs to Kedmasterz, who posted above to say he's having ISP problems and can't upload.

Windfire told @Gravitron on PSN that he mistakenly deleted his replay.

So that leaves us with DJSchwartz, who is @Budgie1120 and has not logged into the site since Friday. But it was after I sent the PM early Friday. So he gets until deadline time tomorrow and if we still have not heard anything, black flag.

Thanks again for prompt action on replay posting and checking from the majority of members, and good to see that the submissions were overwhelmingly clean. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Windfire1010
blackflag-gif.152573
(Mistakenly deleted replay, communicated it on PSN)
DJSchwartz
blackflag-gif.152573
(Did not acknowledge reminder PM from last Friday and has logged on the site after PM was sent)
tao_ren
blackflag-gif.152573
(Requested black flag due to ISP issues, unable to upload replay)

EDK
Windfire1010
blackflag-gif.152573
(Mistakenly deleted replay, communicated it on PSN)
DJSchwartz
blackflag-gif.152573
(Did not acknowledge reminder PM from last Friday and has logged on the site after PM was sent)
tao_ren
blackflag-gif.152573
(Requested black flag due to ISP issues, unable to upload replay)
I hope you guys come back, and stronger.

Great work Kev, not a nice place to be but rules are rules.

Back