GTP_WRS Week 107 : The French Invade Britain

• Thread starter EDK
  • 173 comments
Thanks @EDK and @Iceman220 from what I understand is to keep 2 tires on the rumble strip at best. Got it 👍 thanks Guys!

Reactions: EDK

BB: 10 / 10

Submitted. Pretty happy with my lap, don't think I'll have anymore time for this TT. Just don't go beating this time, ok guys? Don't touch the PS3. If you turn it on, then turn it off. :)

Last edited:
Sorry to ask, been a while and im not sure, is body rigidity allowed or its part of tuning ? might have some time to run this week look like a nice combo! :)

Just did 40 insanity inducing consistent laps, but no faster than yesterday.

Tried again and it turns out that the brake bias and auto gears were not slowing me down at all...can't work it out at all..less braking at corners, no braking at corners, staying in same gear at corners, shifting down at corners, nothing works so I'll just accept that this combo is beyond my skill level...at least everyone knows they only have to beat my time to not finish last!!

Almost 500 in, or 252 laps, more or less.

66 ms carved... that's less than 1 ms per lap.

BB 2/2 ABS 0 - just for fun although I think no ABS might be just right for me with car. It's like a little dance as you drive round, should have some calm classical music on as you drive :lol: very little time this week another go on sunday maybe.

Nice combo Vive la France et Vive la différence

What gear are you using in turn 1? Staying in 5th, or waiting until the bottom of the hill to downshift?

What are you using for a shift point (upshift)?

I've seen some low 22.200's for T1, have not really played around with different turn 1 approaches.

And I'm pretty sure my shift point is good, but I'd like some validation. :)

just gave this a go,, 25laps later

like this one lots :) have seen this track enough with the vw cup should be able to do it blindfold !! lol

will be putting a few laps in on this !! FUN FUN FUN

fetchy ok

Last edited:
EDK
What gear are you using in turn 1? Staying in 5th, or waiting until the bottom of the hill to downshift?

What are you using for a shift point (upshift)?

I've seen some low 22.200's for T1, have not really played around with different turn 1 approaches.

And I'm pretty sure my shift point is good, but I'd like some validation. :)

I use 4th gear for turn one, and im shifting right at redline or just a bit over it, like 7100.
:)

Back