GTP_WRS Week 133: Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 40 comments
GTP_Jammy
greenflag-gif.152575

The lines are broken, not solid, in both places he was called as off. I suppose I will have to define this corner by corner next time we run here, but I am really not a fan of doing that.

GTP_Sphinx
greenflag-gif.152575

I took 2 images of the entry to the first chicane. They are in consecutive frames. One shows the left front tie on white line, the next has the car over the rumble. It's impossible to know how far along the rumble the car is at that point, since it's UNDER the car. I am green flagging the lap.

We try not to have boundaries that put proof under the car, one of the reasons for NOT having 4 tires/wheels on.

The second chicane entry is a broken white line, so no issues there.

If someone disagrees and wants to provide a smoking gun pic, feel free. This one is very close, but not possible to provide visual proof that it's dirty. So it's clean.

7070739389341499416_0.jpg

7061732183241655320_0.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone in helping verify my replay which Kevin has now given the green flag. If I was aware of how close it was on that corner then I would've submitted one of my other ones, but even though I checked this replay 3 times I wasn't even aware of how close it was there, or even an issue. It's ironic that this replay ended up under scrutiny because it was my 'play safe' submission rather than submitting the replay which would've given me 4th place that I was unable to determine 100% clean (if in doubt, consider it dirty).

I will, of course, be even more vigilant in future.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with this. 👍

When I checked your replay I was to say that its clean but left it to Kevin as it was kind of gray area (I agreed 100% with Kevin's decision) :)

I had too couple of laps (faster ones) that I really pushed the limits and they were really hard to check (like this one of yours) and I went my easiest one :)
It seems that everytime I join TT on this track (on GTS) I pushed the track limits and gave to @EDK hardtime (sorry been so pain in the ***s).

Thanks to everyone in helping verify my replay which Kevin has now given the green flag. If I was aware of how close it was on that corner then I would've submitted one of my other ones, but even though I checked this replay 3 times I wasn't even aware of how close it was there, or even an issue. It's ironic that this replay ended up under scrutiny because it was my 'play safe' submission rather than submitting the replay which would've given me 4th place that I was unable to determine 100% clean (if in doubt, consider it dirty).

I will, of course, be even more vigilant in future.

Thanks to everyone who helped out with this. 👍

Replay uploaded, I might have to give myself a
redflag-gif.152574
straight away though.. After triple checking the lap I'm pretty sure I clipped one of the green markers through the last part of the esses. The frame by frame replay is doing my head in sometimes I hit it sometimes I don't :boggled:.

Never got time to run another lot of laps which is unfortunate cos it's a great car and combo.

Well done everyone who got a time up!

*edit*

OK definitely a
redflag-gif.152574
. The cone or whatever it is seems to behave differently sometimes in the replay which is wierd, sometimes it falls over, sometimes it stays up and looks like I've just missed it and sometimes there's sparks :lol:. But it looks at the very least I have caught the bottom of it.
Screenshot_20200618_182228_com.playstation.gtsport.jpg

Screenshot_20200618_182213_com.playstation.gtsport.jpg

Screenshot_20200618_182250_com.playstation.gtsport.jpg

Happy to take the DQ, my bad for not getting more laps in!

Last edited:
Hi guys, would love a quick assist on my replay check.

@Jay_Dammit don't see your replay man, if you put it up tomorrow I'll give it a check.
GTP_gooners_17 nice clean lap but video cuts out before lap time shows. I've tried pausing earlier and advancing frame by frame but video still fades before final lap time. I think you can do a screenshot, someone correct me if I got it wrong, as other than that it's a clean lap.
I couldn't see @Jay_Dammit video either.

GTP_gooners_17 nice clean lap but video cuts out before lap time shows. I've tried pausing earlier and advancing frame by frame but video still fades before final lap time. I think you can do a screenshot, someone correct me if I got it wrong, as other than that it's a clean lap.
I couldn't see @Jay_Dammit video either.

Thank for for the check man, appreciate it.

You're right, it fades to black just before the finish line. Didn't know that's a thing (saved the best lap replay and not the other kind). Not sure why or how this happens.

I have a screenshot, but there's no way I know to tie this to the shared lap I put up for checking. Unless I put a video of me sharing?

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20200621233624.jpg

EDK
GTP_gooners View attachment 933047

Screen shot with clean replay is sufficient.

Thanks for the consideration Kevin, appreciate it.

Been playing around with the Kyoto replay, seems to be if the Fastest lap was set on lap 1 of the session, it causes this issue.

Luckily on the Kyoto ones it fades just as it shows the lap time (but strangely have to watch in full speed, if going frame by frame the replay disappears). Not sure if this is a widespread thing or just a local issue.

For fetchy:

GTP_gooners_17
greenflag-gif.933047

Reactions: EDK
Back