GTP Race Admin
- Sunnyvale, CA
:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::
Week 179 (Official): The Hills Are Alive With the Sound of 86 GT
Time Trial in Arcade Mode
Toyota 86 GT '15
Red Bull Ring Short Track
Good job everyone!
Sharing Your Replay:
- Go to Your Library, locate your Submitted Best Lap Replay, and share it using the in game menu features.
- Be sure to share your replay PUBLICLY for verification, so that any member may find it.
- When sharing your replay this week, please use the following share tags to make your replay easy for other members to locate
- gtpwrs179, essentials, pineapple
Disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS.
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.
>> Division 1: Par: 1'02.230 Gold: 1'02.290 Silver: 1'02.357 Bronze: 1'02.431
1---1'02.245---MeisterFetz r=1.083 (d1/0.422)
2---1'02.274---shoenboggie r=1.244 (d1/0.029)
>> Division 2: Par: 1'02.432 Gold: 1'02.522 Silver: 1'02.623 Bronze: 1'02.734
3---1'02.773---GTP_Roamer2629 r=3.117 (d2/1.797)
(Settings: Weight = 1.000 Squeeze = 13.908 Scoot = 0.000)
- It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
- Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
- When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
- If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting