• Power: 687 BHP
  • Weight: 545 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optinal
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: R3
  • Performance Points: Max 994
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

wrs18a.jpg

Race Specifics:

• All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
  • G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag
  • Tip: even with the force feedback at 1 the wheel is heavy.
    Push left paddle,select and R3 simultaneity and the force feed back will be reduced even more.
    When the left light flash ,it is working.

Viewing your T1 ,T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime
  • T4 Lap Time Split : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1, T2 and T3 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 18 Submission ) to (Sphinx):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 9 March 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

wrs18c.jpg

Good luck,
Sjaak:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Ooooh mad choice Sjaak! Can't wait to see how this one turns out :)

All the best
Maz

GET IN!!!!

Can't wait to have ago on this one, cheers Sjaak.

Oh yes!:D I was playing this for 3 hours in time trial today. Should be brilliant.

Some quick laps (read slow) just to try the F1 car.
After 15 laps with default settings.

Just to get the ball rolling.
Once you settle into a rhythm you can take loads of time off each lap, at least I did.

No, I look forward to spending 6 hours tomorrow on my arse playing GT5 (and hopefully completing it) having spent 5-6 hrs in the college kitchen! Maybe going through my Chili's collection too!

This is my first ever run in the F2007, and god damn it - Im loving this car so much already !!

Very early splits from me (Only done about 5 laps total in this - EVER !!)

T1 - 22.373
T2 - 41.267
T3 - 52.749

T1 - 21.812
T2 - 39.779
T3 - 51.183

Ran some extra laps to bring the times down slightly. Looking forward to running this WRS this week.

Last edited:
Big smile on my face, enjoying this!👍

First run/clean lap; stock settings other than R3's + FFB10:scared:

T1 22.417
T2 41.127
T3 52.289

EDIT: After an hour of running with same/stock set up

T1 21.876
T2 40.282
T3 51.678

Force feedback now at 1:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Haha, I was just having a go at this one last night in time trial! It should be a bit easier with the R3's now though. Great Combo!

Last edited:
This is a great combo, I'll work the rust out, first 5 laps with default settings got me a 51.7 T3, I'll see if I can improve that. The hardest part of the lap is turn 3 that tight hairpin is so hard to get good exit speed. *Mc Donald's chime* I'm lovin' it, lol

EDIT - 10 laps now with default settings

T1 - :21.484
T2 - :39.608
T3 - :50.919

EDIT 2 - No idea how many laps, but just over an hour in still with default settings, NO aids and ABS 1. I want another .2 off the lap but I'm done for now. I kinda botched that turn 3 hairpin, again :P

T1 - 21.500
T2 - 39.401
T3 - 50.702 (I want to see a 50.5x but we'll see)

Jerome

Last edited:
Oh yes!:D I was playing this for 3 hours in time trial today. Should be brilliant.

Well that puts us only 3 hours behind, shouldn't be to much of a problem................NOT!!!:crazy:

No no...........It looks like a great combo, I believe tuning will be a big factor in the times,so if someone has spent "some time" doing this it could be helpful.(hint hint):lol:

Just joking Mad.... I don't mind doing setups:D

Last edited:
I haven't been able to spend much time with GT5 or tuning lately. I think I'm going to invest a few days into figuring this car out, and learning to tune a very different type of car. Expect madness.

My first session of 10 laps:

A couple of mistakes to fix up but I'm happy with that. :)

Well that puts us only 3 hours behind, shouldn't be to much of a problem................NOT!!!:crazy:

No no...........It looks like a great combo, I believe tuning will be a big factor in the times,so if someone has spent "some time" doing this it could be helpful.(hint hint):lol:

Just joking Mad.... I don't mind doing setups:D

I mean Arcade:Time Trial. So default tune for me

Here are my splits after 3 laps:
T1: 20.800
T2: 38.185
T3: 49.305

Loads of time left, just need to use all of the road. Great combo.:D

Last edited:
After about 6 laps i have splits of:

T1: 22.489
T2: 40.489
T3: 51.685

ill get back in this car when im done with the Z's

An hour later:

Still having problems, I made a mistake in the bus stop chicane that probably cost me .2

Split time after 15 more laps, Now using garage TZT tune.

T1: 20.439 20.511
T2: 37.743 37.685
T3: 48.880 48.823

And super fast through the bus stop for me as well.(flat in 7th).

Last edited:
New board set up for this loony combo. Very interesting to see what the division differences in this supersticky hellraiser will be.

Still taking loads of time off this one and have plenty more to go.

See my next post.

Last edited:
Well it looks like stock tuning isn't getting me anywhere, so I'll try the TZT tune out later, time permitting. Great times from D3 guys so far 👍

Jerome

Well it looks like stock tuning isn't getting me anywhere, so I'll try the TZT tune out later, time permitting. Great times from D3 guys so far 👍

Jerome

It hasn't been posted yet, still going through trials.

Latest Posts

Back